Jack Avery Imagine For Jada

*Jada's P.O.V.*

Today me and my boyfriend Jack are going to have a breakfast date. It's been awhile since me and him been at a restaurant so it outta be fun. I get ready and change into 

I go downstairs and wait for Jack in the lobby of my apartment building

I go downstairs and wait for Jack in the lobby of my apartment building. Couple minutes later he pulls up and I watch towards his car. "Hey babe" he greets me and gives me a kiss. "Morning" I say kissing him back. We talk the car whole car ride there and have a blast. 

We get to the restaurant and pick a table. I order a waffle with a side of hashbrowns and some orange juice and Jack orders some eggs with some bacon and some toast with also orange juice. We talk while they place our order in and I get a text from Logan.

Da Savage🤘🏻🤙🏻🤸🏼~ Yo do you and the boys want to hang out later today?

"Jack do you want to hang out with Logan today" I say showing him the text. "Yeah sure sounds fun" he smiles. "Okay" I smile back.

Jada~ Me and Jack are down but you'll have to ask the rest of the boys since me and Jack are at Breakfast right now

Da Savage🤘🏻🤙🏻🤸🏼~ Sounds good 🤙🏻

I put my phone down and our food arrives. I enjoy my nice breakfast with my boyfriend and head over to Logan's. 

The rest of the day we just helped Logan with his vlog and watched some tv. Glad I finally got to spend a day with my noodle head. (😂)

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @jjedlove11 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!