Daniel Seavey Imagine For Jasmine

*Jasmine's P.O.V.*

Me and the Why Don't We are hanging out at there house and are currently outside in the backyard. I'm currently by the pool while the others are playing Truth or Dare...

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

"Alright Daniel, I dare you to...." Jack says looking around. He looks at Jasmine and looks back at me. "To ask Jasmine for hug and jump into the pull with her" Jack smirks. "C'mon man if I do that she'll hate me" I say as they know I like Jasmine. "Well maybe this will help you guys get closer together" Jonah says looking at Jasmine and then at me. "Fine" I say not really wanted to do this. "Jasmine? Can I have a hug it's a dare" I say immediately regretting it. "Sure" she smiles as she gets up to hug me. She's gonna hate me after this. 

*Jasmine's P.O.V.*

I get up to hug Daniel with a open smile on my face as he grabs and pulls me into the pool. I try to scream but immediately regretting it because I take in a huge amount of water. I start coughing really hard as we reach the surface. Daniel immediately pulls me out of the pool and calms me down. "Jasmine I'm really sorry, I didn't want to do but they made because they thought that if I did this we would become closer together and I could finally tell you I like you" Daniel says really fast. I catch my breath and say "Daniel, you didn't have to go through all this to tell me you liked me" as I smile. "I didn't" Daniel questions. "Noo because I like you too" I say putting my hand on his cheek. "Aw Jasmine I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me" Daniel says while giving me a real hug this time. "Of course I can forgive you" I laugh. "As for you boys" I say loudly looking at the rest of the boys. They looking at me with puppy eyes and quickly run inside the house. "We are definitely getting them back" I say looking at Daniel. "Indeed we are" Daniel laughs. Me and Daniel talk for a while in the backyard and head back inside to join the others. I'm glad that Daniel threw me in the pool so we could finally tell each other how we feel. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @FurryBirdie so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have a request feel free to message me. Bye!