Jack Avery Imagine Part 2

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

It's been a year since Jack's cheated on me. I don't fully trust him but it's working out. Right now I am currently on my way to StarBucks to get something to drink and then I'm gonna head over to the boys house.  I walk inside and place my order. I go to wait when I decide to look at all the tables. I look over to see one particular table. I see Jack talking to another girl. I start to get anger in me. I see him playing with her hands and giving them kisses. They give me my order but I get back in line to order a water. They give me my water and I walk over to the table. "Once a cheater always a cheater right Jack" I say putting some of the water on Jack and the girl. The girl screams "WHAT THE F*CK" as Jack just stands up quickly. "Y/n I'm sorry" He says as I walk away. I head to my car and drive off. Seconds later I get a call from Daniel. "Hey Y/n are you on your way over" he asks me. "No I'm heading home" I say angrily. "What why? What happened" he asks. "Because I just caught Jack cheating on me again" I say as I stop at the stoplight. "Are you serious?" he says loudly. "Yep" I say sighing. "What happened" I hear someone say. "Jack cheated on Y/n again Jonah" Daniel says to Jonah. "Are you serious" Jonah says annoyed. "Yeah" he says. "I gotta plan" Daniel says. "Y/n come over here and we'll tell you what to do" Daniel says. "Alright" I sigh as we both hang up. 

I drive over to there house and walk inside. "Alright Daniel what's your plan" I say closing the door behind me. "Alright I was thinking we could get you to kiss one of us and Jack see's" Daniel says with Jonah and Corbyn behind him. I think about it and I agree to it. Jonah offers to do it and we just sit on the couch for a while. 

"Alright Jack just pulled in" Corbyn tells us. Me and Jonah stand outside in the backyard but where he could see when he walk in. We wait until we see the door open and then Jonah kisses me. Seconds later, I'm pull back by Jack and he starts yelling at Jonah. "Jonah what are you doing with my girlfriend" he yells angrily. "Girlfriend?!!! Yeah no make that ex girlfriend" I yell at Jack. "Y/n please forgive me" Jack pleads. "No once a cheater always a cheater" I tell him again and walk out. 

*Month's Later*

I've moved on from Jack and am now dating a new guy who treats me right. I'm glad that I don't have  cheater in my life anymore. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one was suggested by @Katcas2005 so thank you so much for that! Also, make sure to check out Part 1.  Bye!