Jack Avery Imagine For Treselle

*Treselle's P.O.V.

I am currently in L.A visiting my brother Corbyn. I haven't seen him for over a month so it's good to see him. What he doesn't know is that me and Jack are dating. The rest of the boys know, just not my brother. Corbyn is currently at the studio recording for there new song. So me, Jack and the rest of the boys are hanging out back at the house. Me and Jack are next to each other on the couch, cuddling, watching a movie and the rest of the boys are outside. 

After finishing the movie, me and Jack join the others outside. We decide to go in the pool and have fun. We run upstairs and change into our bathing suits and jump in the pool. We are all having a great time when Jack grabs me and pulls me into a kiss. Second's later we hear a "What the hell!?" and me and Jack and the boys turn to see Corbyn standing outside. Me and Jack look at each other and jump into the pool. We get out the other end and run to the front door. We hear Corbyn running behind us and we run to Jack's room. We lock the door and I say  "What are we going to do" nervously. "I don't know" Jack says a bit out of breath. "Corbyn listen to me. Calm down" I say to Corbyn through the door. "Tresella what did I tell you about dating one of the guys" Corbyn says angrily. "I know what you said but Corbyn can't you just be happy for me? I mean, how would you feel if I didn't want you to date Christina? That wouldn't feel too great would it" I say leaning on the door and looking at Jack. I hear Corbyn sigh through the door. "You're right... you're right. Can you let me please" Corbyn says through the door. I look at Jack and he nods and steps back. I open the door slowly and look at Corbyn with his face red from being mad. "I'm sorry Tresella for over reacting" Corbyn says while hugging me. "It's okay bro" I say hugging him back. "Jack bro... I'm sorry" Corbyn says doing there handshake. "It's alright bro. Just as long as you don't hate me" Jack says hugging Corbyn as well. They 'bro hug' and we head downstairs. We tell the rest of the boys that we're good and we hang out in the backyard. I'm glad Corbyn finally knows and accepts it. 

*Corbyn's P.O.V.*

I feel bad that I over reacted when I found out that my sister and Jack were dating. But at least now we have it all settled. 

Hey guy's! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @TreselleFulton so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have any request, please leave them down in the comments or message me. Bye!