Zach Herron Imagine For Lizzy

*Lizzy's P.O.V.*

Today me and my boyfriend are going to Logan Paul's apartment to hang out with him today. All the rest of the boys are going to some event and me and Zach didn't want to go so Logan said we could come over.
We get in my car and drive over to his apartment.
"Lizzy can we stop by the dollar store really quick" Zach asks as we stop at a red light. "Sure what for" I ask him. "When we get there I want to prank him and silly string him" Zach says smiling. "Yeah that sounds fun" I say as I start to drive again.
We pull up at the dollar store and park my car. We head inside and buy some silly string.
We pay for our stuff and head back to my car.
We head to Logan's and park my car in the parking garage. We get up to his floor and sneak up to his door. We get the silly string ready and run inside his door. We find Logan and silly string him. 
"WTF" Logan screams as he runs towards his vlog camera. We both open another silly string can's and continue to silly string him. 

*After silly stringing Logan*

There is a long pause between us until Logan says in his vlog camera "so what did you guys come over for?" We all laugh and we continue to talk to Logan's vlog. 

We talk for a while and we decide to walk around Hollywood. We head to the parking garage and get in my car. We drive to Hollywood, park and get out of my car. "So where do you guys want to go to first" I ask the boys. "Why don't we go into the thrift store around the corner" Zach says. Me and Logan agree and we head to the thrift shop. (*stuff they buy)

Lizzy's