Jonah Marais Imagine For Liberty

*Liberty's P.O.V.*

Today I am going to surprise my boyfriend on tour and I'm so excited. Corbyn is the only one that knows I'm coming and he keeps telling me that Jonah really wants to see me.

I get to the venue while the boys are doing sound check before the show and wait in Corbyn's, Jack's and Daniels dressing room. Zach and Jonah have there own. I chill out for a while until the show starts.

During the show there manager David said I should walk on stage and get Jonah's reaction. I head to the stage and walk towards the boys. The fans all start to scream. I smile as Corbyn gives me a hug. I go behind Jonah and hug him from behind. He flinches and turns around. "Liberty!!" he screams as he runs to hug me. "I've missed you so much" he says hugging me tight. "I missed you too" I say hugging him tight. "Wait here I have something for you" he says as he runs over to David. Jack hands me a microphone. "So how are you guys doing tonight" I say into the mic. The fan screams and we see Jonah running back to me. "Liberty there is something I've been meaning to ask you" Jonah smirks as all the fans scream. I make a confused face at the crowd until I see Jonah get on one knee. I put my hands against my face and start to tear up. "Liberty, we've been together for a couple years now and I know you are the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you do me the great honor and marry me?" he asks me as he looks up at me. I take the mic and say "Of course I will" and let him put the ring on me. I run into his arms and all the fans take pictures. We kiss and see the flashes from the camera.

After the show, we go out to dinner and celebrate. I can't wait to marry the love of my life.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @LibertyConley so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!