Jack Avery Imagine For Makayla

*Makayla's P.O.V.*

Today me and my boyfriend are having a pool day in my backyard. Normally, we are with the boys. But today we both decided for it to be just us. I change into my bathing suit and wait for Jack to arrive. I grab some drinks for us and place them on my back porch and grab our towels. 

About 10 minutes later, I hear him open my door in his muscle tee and his swim trunks. "Hey babe" he says giving me a kiss. "Hey Jack" I say kissing him back. We both head outside and talk for a little bit. 

When we get into the water, Jack puts on his idea face. "What are you thinking" I ask him curiously. "Can I take my skateboard and ride it into the pool" he says pointing to his board. "Go ahead but don't blame me if you get hurt" I say. "Okay" he smiles as he gets out of the water. He goes to grab his board and starts from the door. I grab my phone and snapchat it. "Jack is skateboarding into the pool" I say as I point the camera to him. He falls into the pool and I almost drop my phone in the water. He comes back up and says "That hurt." I start laughing and swim towards him. I put my arms around him and kiss him on the cheek. "Let's go sit for a while" I say. "That sounds good" he laughs. 

We chill for awhile until we go inside and change into regular clothes. We hang out for the rest of the day and snapchat for a while. We also go on YouNow. How did I get so lucky?😊

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @fanfic_Teen_Unit so i hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!