Jack Avery Imagine For Ruby

*Ruby's P.O.V.*

I am currently on my way to my boyfriend's house with their lunch. I told the boys that I would bring them something to eat since they've done so much for me. I'm currently wearing 

I walk into the house and call them into their kitchen

I walk into the house and call them into their kitchen. They come into the kitchen and Jack greets me. "Hey babe" he says giving me a kiss. "Hey Jack" I say giving him a hug. We start to eat and talk for a little bit. 

Once we finish eating, I lean over on the counter and go on my phone. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go grab my phone" Jack says heading upstairs. 

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I head upstairs to grab my phone but when I went back downstairs I noticed all the boys staring at Ruby. I start to feel a little bit on anger inside. I wrap my arms around her and lift her up and carry her in the next room. "Jack what are you doing" Ruby laughs. "I don't want the boys looking at you" I say kind of jealous. "Jack it's not they were going to do anythin-. Wait a second.. Are you jealous" Ruby kind of giggles. "What no.... " I say looking at her. She just glares at me. "Alright yes I'm jealous" I say giving in into her eyes. "Jack there is no reason to be jealous. You're the man I love" she says wrapping her arms around me. "I love you" I say putting my hands on her hips and look down at her. "I love you too" she says giving me a kiss as she goes on her tippy toes. I take my jacket off and wrap it around her waist. "What are you doing" she laughs looking down. "You're mine and only I can look" I smirk. "Oh really" she laughs. "Yeah" I laugh back. 

We go back into the kitchen and act like nothing happened. I love Ruby so much.

*Ruby's P.O.V.*

When we get into the kitchen, me and Jack act like nothing happened and continue talking to the boys. For some reason I love it when Jack gets jealous. ( 😂 ). I really love how he's so protective of me. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @PeaceLoveandExo so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye! #Wattys2017