Chapter 22

May 2017 (present day)

Gen's POV~

I had fed Harry the last piece of fruit, it looked like he was enjoying it but I couldn't really tell. He was licking his lips which honestly was doing things to me.

Conceal, don't feel Imogen.

"Harry?" I say reaching up and removing the mask. His eyes open and land on mine, they looked darker then ever. Almost dangerous but alluring. 

"That's the fruit." Harry confirms pushing his hair from his face. "What was it?"

"Kiwi." I reply simply, popping a piece in my mouth and letting the juice cool my internal heat.

Fuck I need an entire bowl.

"Looks like we have the same fruit." He says smirking. Harry then shakes his head. "I don't know if I can do this, the whole sex thing. Not that I'm addicted to it, it's just a way I can release all this energy I have built up. I don't know if I can do this alone." He adds huffing.

"Would it help if I did it with you?" I offer as his eyes go wide.

Wait did he just think I offered to have sex with him?

Well.. I mean I wouldn't decline per say BUT he is my patient and that would cross so many lines.

You don't even want to work here idiot, cross all the lines you want.

This is true, I was trying to find a job as a child psychologist when I found this one. The pay was too good to pass up especially with being the sole provider for my family,

"What do you mean?" He asks unsure.

"The celibacy, I'll do the 6 months with you."

"What really? I mean you don't have to." Harry replied sheepishly.

"You aren't alone in this Harry, I'll do it." I assure him as I gently touch his arm. He looks down where my fingertips were touching his inked skin and I could see goosebumps erupt.

There is something here, isn't there?

"Is there anything else we could do for you to release some of this energy?"

"I used to box and work out a lot." He informs me, makes sense because he is in incredible physical shape.

I then got another idea that would both be the life and death of me. "We have a gym here, they don't allow boxing but there are weights, benches and cardio equipment." I inform him.

"Are you saying you want to work out with me Dr Horan?" Harry says back to his smirking playful self.

"Well I mean I go there every night I'm there anyways so what's the harm in you joining me?"

"Is it allowed?" He asks curiously.

"Not for most patients but like I told you, you're special." I reply trying not to blush.

"Yea, because of my rich friend. I remember." Harry says bitterly.

Without even thinking I place my hand on his chest and look up into his jade eyes.

"No Harry, it's YOU."

He was special, special to me.