Chapter 103

August 2017~
Harry's POV~

"Wait seriously?" Niall looks at me with wide eyes.

"Yea, just don't fuck around with the students man." I smirk and he laughs. "Come on, we should go find Coach Corden." I suggest jumping to my feet.

"Harry, I ju-" He stops and hugs me out of the blue. "I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done despite of what I've done in the past."

"You're a good guy Niall, I know it." I reply patting his back. "Let's go man." 

After introducing him to Coach Niall was put through a few trials. You have to be an excellent player to be a great coach. Niall blew both of us away, he's short but fast as fuck with a great kick.

Well looks like I'm working with my girlfriend's ex-husband huh?

**

The next few weeks fly by, Niall and I both fit in really well with the other football staff and have begun to become good friends ourselves.

Gen has been a bit distant, she says she's been busy with her new job but I can't help but feel like she's distancing herself because Gigi is my cousin. We talk almost every night still but Gen's mom will always need something or Ever will need her.

Speaking of Gigi...

I could fucking kill her. I'm not one for violence against women but she is sick and demented, to not only threaten Gen but her daughter as well is disgusting and I am ashamed to share DNA with her.

It was Saturday night and Gen said she had a work thing to attend to so Niall was over. We were watching some of the games from last seasons trying to pinpoint the stronger players and where others could use some extra work.

"Hey man, you want to order some take out?" I ask Niall.

"Sure, sounds good." He nods.

I know it may be weird that we've grown close but honestly it's not. He's clearly changed since he and Gen were married, he even tells me he regrets the way he treated her but knows that it all worked out for the better.

I just wish I could get some fucking time with her.

After ordering some chinese Niall and I decided to switch to Saturday Night live since it was already almost 11:30pm.

"Hey this guy playing Mick Jagger is hilarious." Niall laughs.

"His faces are a little over the top no?" I smirk.

"Nah this guy is gold, someone hand him an Oscar!" He gushes.

"Sounds like you have a mancrush on this guy." I tease and Niall cracks up.

Suddenly my phone starts playing the familar Little Mix song.

"Hey baby." I coo into the phone.

"Harry? Can you come get me please?" She asks in a panicked voice.

"Of course love, where are you?"

"The Dungeon.... Harry..... Gigi's here."