Chapter 75

July 2017~
Gen's POV~

After getting through security we had about an hour before boarding so Harry and I went to a cafe to share a sandwich.

"Either you are incredibly easy to please or we have the same tastes... Either way I'm not complaining." I smile before taking a bite of my half.

"A bit of both perhaps." Harry responds with a smile. "Can I use your phone to call Gemma?" He asks.

"Sure." I respond sliding my phone over. Gemma picks up right away, Harry and her decide on a time and restaurant to meet at. 

"Sushi is ok with you right? Gemma is having a craving for a tempura roll." He asks after hanging up.

"Yea it's fine Harry." I assure him,. Soon after our flight started boarding. 

"Why don't you take the window seat this time baby." Harry coos and I happily oblige. I was  cringing as I expected a repeat of our flight here. I mean Harry is incredibly good looking don't get me wrong but the amount of female attention the man attracts is a little crazy. It's like they can feel his sexual God-ness aura and flock to him like the seagulls in Finding Nemo screaming " MINE MINE MINE MINE.".

Back off bitches, he's mine.

But this time we are greeted by an good looking male flight attendant who was CLEARLY not gay by the amount of time he took staring at my tits.

"Ahem." Harry cleared his throat trying to break the man's stare on my rack.

"What would you like to drink beautiful?" The attendant asks me.

"Just a water please."

"I'll have the same." Harry huffs, the man sends me a wink before walking off. Harry rolls his eyes as I giggle at him.

"Now you know how I felt on our last flight." I tease.

"Yea, I don't like it." He mumbles.

The attendant returns with Harry's water and a glass of champagne for me causing my eyes to go wide as I look at Harry.

"Complementary champagne for the lady." 

"No thank you, I just want water." I answer simply pushing the glass away.

"It's already poured-"

"She said she didn't want it." Harry snaps.

"I just don't understand why-"

"Because she said no for fucks sake, you don't know her. She could be pregnant or a recovering alcoholic but you don't give a fuck do you? "Harry seethed and the man backs up with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry if I made an incorrect assumption." He murmurs.

"Well next time you should just give a woman what she orders huh? And I would advice you NOT hit on her in front of her boyfriend who could literally break you in half." Harry warns and the man gulps.

"Harry, we won't make lunch with your sister if you threaten the flight attendant." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I'll be right back with that water miss, I'm sorry for my behavior." The attendant I now see is named Josh apologizes before walking away.

"You're hot when you get jealous." I groan biting my lip. "Your jaw clenches and the vein in your neck bulges and I just want to-" I cut my self off as I trail my fingertips across his jawline.

"Just want to what Gen?" Harry asks with his voice about five octaves lower as his jade eyes search mine.

"Make a hotdog." Harry shoots me a confused look as I continue to caress his jawline and look into his eyes. "You know, get it all hot and ready then stick it in a bun and cover it with-"

"I'm going to need you to stop unless you want to join the mile high club." Harry interrupts me with a lustful gaze.

"What? I was talking about an innocent hot dog." I bat my eyes and bite my lip as Harry huffs.

"Here's your water miss."