Chapter 107

Gen's POV~

"I've got you baby, I'm never letting go." Harry whispers as he kisses my hair.

I'm ok, I'm alive.
He got here in time.

"How's she doing?"

"Well she's regaining her functions quickly so she's ok to go as long as someone stays with her. There are no signs of intercourse so no further tests need to be done." The EMT tells Liam.

"That's great, come on Haz. I'll drive you two and crash on your couch if that's ok?" Liam asks.

"You might have to fight Niall for it. I left him back there when Gen called me." Harry says.

"Who's Niall?" Liam asks as Harry carries me to his car.

"He's um.. He's Gen's ex husband who also happens to be my co-worker." Harry admits and Liam shakes his head.

"Only you Haz." He says as he opens the back door of Harry's SUV. Harry lifts me up and sets me in before sliding next to me and pulling me onto his lap. Liam jumps in and pulls away as Harry cups my face.

"Are you sure you're ok Gen?" He whispers.

God it feels like it's been so long since I've looked into those eyes, since I've felt those lips. Two weeks without him was absolute torture and I refuse to go through that again.

"I'm ok Harry." I assure him with a soft smile.

Once Liam pulled into Harry's parking spot he helps me out of the car while Harry slides out and picks me up.

"Harry I can walk!" I giggle and he smiles at me. " I missed you." I whisper brushing the hair off his forehead.

"I missed you too baby, promise you won't shut me out again?" He pleads.

"Promise." I reply with a smile.

Harry carries me up to his apartment and tosses his keys to Liam for him to open it up. Once inside Harry sets me down and Niall immediately wraps his arms around me.

"Oh thank God I was so worried."

Uhh... He was?

Harry clears his throat and Niall pulls away as Harry wraps his arm around me. "Thanks Niall, I'm ok."

"And she also doesn't have any pants on so if you excuse me, I'm taking my girl to bed." Harry says as he picks me up again. "Have fun fighting for the couch boys." He says as he strides into his bedroom and shuts the door.

"Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Take a shower with me?" I ask sheepishly.

"Is that even a question?" He smirks before carrying me into his bathroom and hitting on the shower. Harry sets me down and slides his shirt from my body before unlatching my bra and pulling off my panties. He wads the together with his shirt and tosses them in the trash. "I'll buy you some more tomorrow." He whispers as he pulls his shorts and boxers off then pulls me into the shower.

His lips pepper kisses all along my shoulder and then I remember.

I still haven't kissed him.

Turning in his grasp I cup his jaw and kiss him gently. The minute our lips met I was home.

Our kisses were slow and soft as we let the night wash away from our bodies. There was no sexual energy, no lust.

Just love.