Chapter 62

This gif ^^ kills my vagina... It's laying dead on the floor weeping.

___________

July 2017~
Gen's POV~

"Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?" Harry asks as he tosses me a pair of boxers and one of his shirts to put on after pulling his back up.

"Seriously Harry? We can do that at home, we're in Mexico!" I scold as I slide the soft cotton onto my body.

"We have to wait until our breakfast gets here, come on babe watch Notting Hill with me." Harry pleads.

"Oh God anything but that." I sigh and throw myself back on the bed, Harry climbs on top of me and smirks mischievously.

"Don't forget I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." He recites, nailing Julia's drawl causing me to giggle as he nuzzles his lips against my neck.

This is my favorite Harry, I'm seeing this side of him come out more and more. Yes I love it when he's sexy and seductive but this Harry shows me so much more. He's so goofy and fun, he makes me laugh like no one ever has. This is the Harry I see myself having kids with and spending the rest of my life with.

Wait... Did I just say that?

" ... If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love ... I love ... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." Harry recites in an English accent as he tries to keep a serious face.

Fuck that was hot.

 "Come on baaaaaaaabe." He whines.

Smiling I cup his face and bite my lip. "I'm very discreet but ... I will haunt your dreams."

"Noooooo that wasn't romantic at all!! Really Gen? The 40 Year Old Virgin?" He huffs.

"Here's looking at you, kid"

"Gen..." Harry warns before going to kiss me but I turn my head.

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." Harry shoots me a confused look. "Gone With The Wind."

"Ahh a classic, but still not romantic." He pouts.

"I wish I knew how to quit you?" I offer and Harry sends me a disapproving look. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." Harry laughs before attacking my sides tickling me.

"Tweet Tweet mother fucker!" He chortles.

After a few minutes of trying to escape his tickling he settles back on top of me. Brushing the hair off of his forehead I admire just how beautiful he truly is.

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." I recite, gazing into his jade green eyes.

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Harry replies smirking.

______

I know it's short but I had to end it here cause it just felt right.

Comment if you love me!