Chapter 63

July 2017~
Harry's POV~

Breakfast soon arrived and let me tell you...... We were starving.

After an eventful night and pleasureful morning we decided to take it easy today and venture out into the village a bit although I didn't really want to leave the room. This morning was amazing, like best I've ever had(hips don't lie).

I feel like with Gen I can finally be my true genuine self. I'm pretty goofy, I'll be the first to admit it. It's taken me a long time to finally be myself again after being told to change.

**

March 2010~

"Harry stop it."

"What? You used to love it when I quoted cheesy movie lines." I replied frowning.

"We were just kids then Harry, you really need to grow up and act your age." Carolina snaps.

"Excuse me? I'm only 19 Carolina, where the fuck do you get off telling me how to act. You knew how I was years ago." I hated losing my temper with her but this wasn't cool.

"We're growing up, what used to be adorable is now really annoying so just please stop."

**

Gen would never treat me like that, even if it did annoy her which I know it doesn't cause deep down she's just as goofy as I am.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Gen asks leaning her head on my shoulder as we ride into the village.

"Just how much I'm myself around you, you allow me to be a goofball and I love that."

"I love it too Harry, it goes to show that even after everything you don't take life too seriously and you see the good in everything. Plus it's a sign that you're good with children which is very important to me." She explains smiling.

"You like kids yea?"

"Love them." Gen replies thoughtfully before looking out the window.

Which is yet another reason why I am truly madly deeply in love with her.

Now I know you may think I'm a coward for telling her knowing she probably wouldn't remember it.... I was scared ok?

I'm pretty sure she feels the same about me but I think it would be best not to drop the heavy stuff on us before my treatment is over.

I can see a future with her. Kids, a small wedding... When I look in her eyes I see home, home is where the heart is right?

We finally arrive to a little village where we get out and look around at the little shops. Gen grabs a few souvenirs, some jewelry and a miniature doll while I find some things to bring home for my mom and Gemma. I realize that while I know so much about Gen there's still so much I don't know. I don't know her family or any of her friends.

I mean I guess it's to be expected... I am a recovering addict in rehab but I still wonder. We hit one more store where Gen was so excited to find a macrame keychain with the letter E on it. After paying for it we head back to the hotel van and begin our trip home.

"Harry is it ok if we just order some room service and stay in? I'm feeling a bit bogged down." Gen asks.

"Sure baby, it's probably wise after yesterday." I agree as she rests her head on my shoulder and dozes off leaving me alone with my thoughts.

After a half hour ride we reach the hotel.

"Harry, do you think you can go grab me some apple juice and something chocolatey?" Gen pleads.

"Of course baby." I agree and give her a chaste kiss before heading to the shops while she took our bags back to our room.

While down at the shops I went ahead and grabbed Gen a few pairs of panties as well as a lingerie set I thought would look hot as fuck on her. After grabbing an assortment of exotic chocolates and a few apple juices I head back to our room.

As I walk up to the door I could hear Gen's heavenly voice.

"No I know." Gen sighs on the phone with her back to the door as I enter silently. "Baby I'm sorry ok? I'll make it up to you I promise."

Baby? 
The fuck?

"I'll be home the day after tomorrow, I love you." Gen says hanging up.

She jumps as I drop the bags with my eyes wide and lips parted.

She lied to me, all this time.
She lied.