Chapter 43*

Some more smut cause I love you and it's my girl ccalianese's birthday!

_________________

May 2017~

Gen's POV~

Holy fuck, I just let Harry finger me.

"You ok Gen?" Harry asks he walks around the front of me with a concerned look.

My mind was going a million miles an hour, I just did the one thing I promised myself I wouldn't.

I got in too deep.
And there's no way in hell I'm ever surfacing again.

"Gen I'm so sorry if I pushed you or did something you didn-" I didn't like the way Harry was thinking so I did the first thing came to my mind...

I kissed him.

The minute our lips touched was like a lightening bolt as we used our lips to ground each other. Deepening the kiss I trail my hands down to his boxers.

"What happened to the six month celibacy rules huh?"  Harry says smirking.

"We can start that tomorrow." I whisper before reconnecting our lips and palming his arousal.

"No sex though, once I have you I don't think I could resist. I'm already having a hard enough time now....." Harry's voice gets lower as I yank down his boxers freeing his length and grasp him. "As you can tell." He moans out as I begin to stroke his length.

Harry grips my hair and reattaches our lips, then swipes his tongue along my bottom lip for access which I grant happily. Our tongues swirl together as I rotate my wrist around him causing him to moan loudly. After  a few minutes his breathing shallows and his skin glows with sweat as he reaches his high. With a final stroke he releases on my nightie.

"Holy shit." He breaths out as I pull the soiled garment from my body and wipe the rest of his release off of my hands with it before tossing in my dirty clothes.. "Gen your um..."

Boobs Harry, they are just boobs.

"You've pretty much seen them already plus you gooed my nightie." I tease before heading to my closet for a tank top. 

Harry shakes his head as he pulls his boxers back up and heads to the bed.

"Um... I guess I should go to my room?" Harry questions awkwardly.

"I switched you into the room next to me." I inform him and he heads to the door. "But it's late Harry, you should just stay."

"I was hoping you would say that." He says smiling before climbing into my bed, I climb in after him and he wraps his arms around me. "Plus your bed it way more comfortable then the twin I was on before."

"Yea yea yea, you just want to sleep with me." I chortle.

"You're special to me, you know that right?" Harry says as he tilts my head up to look into his jade eyes.

"I know Harry, you're special to me too."

**

2 weeks later~
Gen's POV~

The days after Harry talked to Louis were hard but on top of his withdrawals he felt like he was going insane. He had these cycles of anger, sadness then overly happy. It was like on a 36 hour cycle too. I've had to cut my weekends short and go back Saturday which Harry felt very bad about but it happens almost every new client.

I'm so over this job.

It pays well and I met Harry but I'm ready to be home every night. It's unfair that my mom has to handle my responsibilities but with her back and being on disability now it's necessary, just for a little longer at least.

Harry and I are trying to control ourselves, we've limited our physical contact to kissing and hugging only and he's been sleeping in his room which gives me time. Time to understand my feelings for him, time to understand what this could really lead to if it's what he wants.

I hope this is what he wants.

We had a breakthrough yesterday though, he no longer craves alcohol. He no longer begs me to allow one drink, he no longer feels the need to drown his sorrows in the bottom of a bottle. He is doing amazing and I am so proud of him. I think seeing Louis in the hospital bed yesterday was a real wake up call to him. 

His best friend is dying and there is nothing he can do.

Most mornings I will go have breakfast in his room with him, then we will have a therapy session before lunch. After that we'll either take a walk or go watch a movie in the family lounge or my room if we want privacy. My feelings for him just keep growing and growing, I long to be with him every waking moment. When I'm home he and I will spend 2-3 hours at night on the phone together, just talking.

Today is a little different, Harry's family has asked to come and visit him. He's uneasy because he hasn't seen or talked to them since his father's indiscretion.

"Harry, it will be ok. I'll be next to you the entire time." I reassure him as I help him roll up the cuffs of his black button up shirt.

"I have to tell them what he did sometime Gen." Harry huffs.

"You should just visit with them drama free while you can babe."

"And you should put on some clothes before I never leave this room." Harry says smirking and grabbing at my hips.

"I never know what to wear around your family Harry. You pick something out." I say pouting. Harry shrugs and strides over to my closet, he pulls out a denim button up shirt, some leather leggings and nude flats. "This isn't too casual?" I ask him with a cocked brow.

"Nah, plus your ass in these leggings..." Harry says biting his lip. 

"Harry..." I warn him knowing what that lipbite does to me.

Ugh, where's my fucking kiwi?

I slid on my leggings and shoes before pulling my shirt on and buttoning it up to the second from the top button. 

"You look good." Harry says licking his lips as his eyes darkened.

"Dr Horan, Mr Styles's family is waiting for you in the lounge." Tess says over the intercom.

"Ready?" 

"I guess." He says shrugging and we head out.

Anne and Robin were sitting on the couch while Gemma and Liam were on the loveseat, Harry heads for the armchair and I decide to hang back a bit.

"Gen so good to see you again, I didn't know you'd be joining us." Anne looks at me questioning.

Shit she knows....

She knows I touched her son's penis.

"I um-"

"I asked her to come, Gen has quickly become a good friend. We are actually a lot alike." Harry states sending me a reassuring glance.

"Isn't that a bit inappropriate son?" Robin asks looking between the two of us.

I feel like I should probably pray right now.

"Louis is paying out the ass for me to get treated here, Gen is just doing her job." Harry quips as I send him a mental thank you.

"How are you doing Haz?" Gemma speaks up.

FINALLY SOMEONE CARES.

"I'm doing great Gem, it was really hard for a while but I think I'm on the path to recovery now." Harry answers happily. "How's my nephew?" 

"He's keeping me up all night and the bugger hasn't even come out yet." Liam exclaims. "Fucking cravings will be the death of me I swear!" Harry, Gemma and Robin all let out a hearty laugh while Anne looks like she wants to say something.

"Harry, why did you have your father removed from the visitor list? He is quite distraught." Anne questions with a stern voice as Harry side glances me and I shift on my feet. "He's out there right now trying to reach the director's office."

Oh no.

"He's here?" Harry asks shocked and Anne nods.

Well fuck.