Chapter 59*

You know what that means bitches..

____

July 2017~
Harry's POV~

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Harry come and dance with me baby." Gen slurs, the drug already taking effect. 

I'm just about to let this dicknose go and take my girl back to our room. "Have fun with her tonight." He taunts.

Next thing I hear is the sick crack of my fist against his nose. "Have fun with your face." I spit at him before grabbing Gen, my coat and get the fuck out of there. Halfway between the club and our room Gen started stumbling so I pick her up bridal style and continue our trek.

"You're so hot Harry." She slurs.

"And you're so stoned."

"That water tasted funny but I was thirsty." She whines

"What did it taste like? Desperation and attempted sexual assault?" I mumble, I can't be mad at her I mean the assface works there. Who else would she take a drink from.

Once we're in our room I carry her into the bathroom and start the water in hopes of sobering her up with a cold shower. Trying to ignore the fact that she's about to be naked I unzip the dress and slide it from her soft skin before helping her out of her shoes.

"Take a shower Gen." I say firmly. She slips in the shower and I kick off my shoes and go to take off my clothes but am pulled into the cold shower.

And I'm wet.

Gen rips my shirt off of me before unzipping and tugging down my pants and boxers in one motion. 

Well I could use a cold shower too I guess. 

She kisses me hungrily as her hands roam my body.

Don't react, please penis... Don't react.

Well fuck.

I let out a moan as Gen's small hand grasps my now rockhard manhood. She trails kisses down my chest before getting on her knees and looking up at me.

Fuck why can't I move?

Suddenly I feel her lips around me as I groan loudly.

No no no, this isn't right.

"Gen no baby." I pull myself from her mouth and pull her to her feet. 

She looks at me and her lip quivers. "You don't want to have sex with me?" She whispers as tears stream down her face.

"No baby I do." Trust me, I really fucking do. "But you're not in the right state of mind right now."

"Please Harry, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you." Gen says biting her lip.

Fuck.

"Not tonight Gen, come on. Let's get you to bed." I insist as I step out and grab a towel for the both of us. I quickly dry off and slide on some boxers before drying her off. Tears were still streaming down her face, she was breaking my heart but I know it's not what she really wants.

Sighing I lead her over to our bed and climb in, she drops the towel and climbs in next to me. She moves as far from me as possible with her back to me as she sobs quietly.

I move closer and wrap my arms around her before kissing her shoulder softly. "Baby you're not yourself right now please don't hate me.... Cause i-I I love you." I whisper nervously.

She turns towards me with wide eyes. "You love me?" She asks.

"Yes, I love you Gen." I reply, cupping her face and staring into her pale blue eyes. She leans in and kisses me softly but then deepens the kiss. Before I knew it I was on my back and she was on top of me, our lips still attached as she grinds her naked body against my arousal.

Fuck you penis, why can't you cooperate with my brain you fuckstick.

I grip her ass to move her but she thought I was encouraging and pulls my boxers from my body before climbing back on top of me. Her lips crash against mine and I moan as I feel her wet heat brush against my shaft.

Why must my body betray me?

"Baby please, I want this so bad but you won't remember it if we do it now and if you do you will fucking kill me." I state firmly as I pull her off of me.

Her eyes grow heavy with the druggy haze taking over her body. "I love you too Harry." She whispers before dozing off. 

How am I going to explain this tomorrow?