Chapter 6*

*Mild smut*
____________________________________

April 2013

"Harry? Did you hear me man?" Louis asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yea sure, I'll call them later Tommo."

"Ok well we're going to celebrate tonight, what do you say?" He questions happily.

"Sound good to me."

"That new club downtown is having a masquerade night, we should totally check it out." He gushes. and I nod at him agreeing.

"I'll just go take a shower then we can go." I suggest and Louis agrees as I head into the bathroom. After stripping my clothes off I step into the shower, allowing the hot water to beat down my back as I lose myself in my thoughts.

**

Halloween 2009

"Harry I'm going to take a shower and wash this body paint off." Carolina says as she pulls off her costume. She had somehow talked me into dressing up to go to a party tonight, I was Jack Skellington and she was Sally which meant that most of her body was painted blue. I smirked to myself as I took off my costume and made my way into the shower.

Carolina squeals as I sneak up behind her, wrap my arms around her and kiss her shoulder. She turns towards me in my arms before I pull her body against me and kiss her passionately. She squealed as I pin her against the shower wall. I deepen our kiss as I run my hand to the back of her thigh, pull it up to my waist and slide into her effortlessly.

Making love to Carolina was so natural, the way our bodies fits together. The way they reacted to each other, it was perfection. Our bodies worked together until Carolina moaned loudly reaching her high as I spilled into her.

We press our foreheads together as we caught our breath. "Now you're all blue babe." She chortles, wiping blue pant from my cheek.

"Well good thing we are in the shower huh?" I reply smirking.

**

April 2013

My body shivers as the water turns cold, I stay under it still for a few minutes allowing the coldness to kill my arousal before stepping out and drying off. With a towel slung low on my hips I stride into my closet, after a few minutes of looking I decided on a somewhat sheer black button up shirt that put all of my tattoos on display along with my typical skinny jeans and boots.

"Harry come on man." Louis rushes me as I put my fingers through my curly hair one last time. With one more spray of cologne I was ready, Louis was standing at the door waiting for me in a red and white track suit.

"Seriously Louis? A fucking track suit?"

"This track suit cost more then your entire education you fuck." Louis sassed. "You want the black mask or the white mask?"

"Is that even a question?" I snap as I take the black mask from his grasp.

"So the dangerous approach eh?" He jests.

"Well I'm not the cute one that's for damn sure and you've gotten the sulky one down pat." I retorted smirking as Louis shakes his head and laughs.

"Tonight is going to be a good night man." He chortles as he opens the front door to reveal a sick Hummer limo.

Side effects of having a rich best friend may include;
•Riding in fancy cars/limos.
•Having all the drugs and alcohol you could imagine.
•Always having a place to crash.

All I really needed to do was be his wing-man. Women tend to flock to me, I'm not really sure what it is but I'm not complaining. I mean it keeps our dicks wet right? I'm not taking advantage of Louis either if that's what you're thinking, he's genuinely my best friend. He's the only one that has been there for me.