Chapter 37

May 2017~

Gen's POV~

He didn't understand.

Desmond ordered me onto the bed with the knife still against my skin. Once on my bed he taped my mouth shut and tied my hands to the headboard. He then pulled my pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I just kept staring at the door, praying for it to open.

Please understand Harry.

Desmond grunts as he struggles with his zipper and my prayers are answered as the door opens and jade eyes meet mine.

Harry's eyes went to his father who was obliviously still fumbling with his zipper. Before I know it Desmond is ripped off of me. Harry removes the tape from my mouth and begins to untie me.

"Gen are you ok?" He asks with his voice full of concern.

"He has a knife Harry." I whisper as he frees my left hand. His eyes widen and he whips around just in time as his father comes barreling at his legs. Harry is knocked to the ground and his father climbs on top of him, wrapping his hands around his neck.

Harry is much stronger then him but at this vulnerable of a position he couldn't get out from underneath him. I gasp as Harry's face begins to loose its color and struggle to get my right hand free. Finally free from my restraints I  grab the baseball bat behind my door.

A sick thud reverberates throughout my room as I swing the bat at Desmond's head. His body slumps to the side as Harry is finally able to breathe again. He scrambles from underneath his father and rushes to my side.

Harry cups my face as he looks for any injuries. "Baby are you ok?"

He called me baby.

My eyes dart all over the room as my breathing shallows, Harry grips my face more firmly so my eyes looks right into his. "Gen are you ok?" He whispers and I nod unable to form words. A look of relief washes over him as he pulls me against his body and holds me tightly.

We jump as my door is slammed shut.

He was gone.

Harry goes to chase after him but I grab his arm.

"Let him go Harry." I whisper.

"Are you kidding me? Gen he was trying to-"

"Harry I'm fine really. I'll have him banned from the grounds but we can't call the police." I plead.

"Why the fuck not?" Harry seethes.

"Because I'll loose everything Harry! My job, my career..... You.'

Harry's eyes soften and he wraps his arms tightly around me again burying his head in my neck. "I'm not going anywhere Gen."

After just standing there for a few minutes he releases his hold on me.

"I need to take a shower." I say softly "Could you stay? Please?"

"Of course." Harry says before pressing a kiss to my forehead. I shot him a sad smile before grabbing some boyshort panties and a baggy shirt and heading into the bathroom.

I was ok.

I've been through worse shit then this, I am ok.

I'm worried about Harry.

The water couldn't be any hotter as I scrub every trace of him from my body, after washing my hair I finally wash my face before climbing out and drying off. I towel dried my hair before braiding it and sliding my clothes on.