Chapter 106

Harry's POV~

"Well well well, looks like my dear cousin came to enjoy the show." Gigi laughs wickedly.

Gen's eyes are trained on me but she isn't moving, they didn't even tape her mouth shut.

Why isn't she screaming?

I see Liam round the stage  to try to sneak up on them so I attempt to keep their attention on me.

"Gigi just let her go." I plead.

"I saw her first Harry, she's mine." She snaps at me. "What's so special about you huh? Why did she break her own rules for you?"

"Please Gigi, break the cycle. Don't be like your dad."

"It's a little late for that don't you think Harry?" She spits before looking at her accomplice. "Zayn, fuck her. I want to watch his face while you destroy her." She seethes and my heart drops. 

Acting as fast as possible I jump on the stage and run to Gen, just as I reach her I feel cold metal against my neck. "Oh my dear baby cousin, I wouldn't do that if I were you." She whispers in my ear. Zayn approaches Gen and undoes his zipper, Gen's eyes are still on me as tears fall from her eyes but she's deadly still.

They fucking drugged her.

"Don't take another fucking step." Liam comes out holding the gun on Zayn just as he was about to put his hands on Gen.

"Oh look, Harry brought Gemma's puppy with him." Gigi spat. "Take another step and I'll slit his throat lima bean." She taunts.

"Take the shot." I plead. "Please Liam, save her." Tears flow from my eyes as I look into Gen's.

This could be the last time I see her.

"Baby I lo-"

"Security, everyone  stay where you are!' Liam and I take advantage while Zayn and Gigi are caught off guard, Liam tackles Zayn to the ground as I grab the knife from Gigi's hands and push her off the stage before running over to Gen. 

Using the knife, I cut her restraints causing her body to go limp against me. I quickly pull my shirt from over my head and slide it onto her body before picking her up. Liam and Zayn were still struggling  on the floor when suddenly a shot rang out and a body slumped over.

My heart drops as I stop dead in my track. 

No, not Liam.

Suddenly the lights flash on as the police storm the club. I look over to see Zayn on top of Liam, neither of them moving. 

Gigi screams as Liam pushes Zayn's body off of his.

Thank God.

"Sir are you ok?" A police officer asks me. 

"I'm fine it's my girlfriend, they drugged her."

"Ok we have a stretcher coming in for her." He nods.

"Can I just carry her? Please?" I plead.

"Let him, he's with me Paul." Liam informs the officer as he comes up to my side, the officer nods and we head out of the club.

There were news vans and ambulances everywhere, Liam shields me as I carry Gen into an ambulance.

The paramedics check her out around me because I sure as hell am not letting go of her. They administer some counteractive medicine having found what Gigi and Zayn had given her. A stretcher is rolled out with a body bag and loaded into the coroner's van as Gigi is brough out in cuffs screaming.

Liam was filling in his captain on everything that had happened tonight.

"Harry?" I hear Gen's melodious voice finally whisper as her body begins to regain control.

"Yes baby?" I ask before kissing her hair.

"Stay with me?" She pleads quietly.

"I'll always stay Gen."