Chapter 38

May 2017~

Gen's POV~

"Please Harry?"

"Ok." Harry whispers before kissing my forehead and heading into my bathroom.

I jog down to his bedroom, knowing that he sleeps in his boxers I grab a pair and then some athletic shorts just in case he wanted them. Then I grab a shirt, jeans and a pair of boots for him to change into tomorrow so he wouldn't have to come change before Louis's visit. Before heading back to my room I stop at the linen closet in the family lounge for some new sheets for my bed.

Once back in my room I knock on the bathroom door "Harry I'm just going to leave your clothes on the sink ok?"

Quiet

"Harry?" I ask again cautiously and hear soft sobbing. I stride over to my walk in shower and slowly slide back the door to see him sitting in the corner rocking back and forth. Not caring about getting wet I slide into the shower and kneel down in front of him.

He looks so broken.

"Why would they do this Gen? Why would a father sleep with his son's girl and why would my girl sleep with my father? This is so sick." Harry said weeping. "The worst part is that all of this was preventable, if I knew she had slept with my father I would of left her. I wouldn't of been grieving her for so long. I wouldn't of wrecked my entire life."

"But then we wouldn't of met." I whisper sadly, Harry raises his head with his eyes wide and his lips parted. "Everything happens for a reason Harry, yea it's shitty as fuck but.."

"It brought me to you." Harry finishes my sentence. He smiles at me as he brushes a hair from my face. "You're getting all wet."

"I don't care." I reply standing up, I hold my hand out to help him up. "Come on, I'll help you." Harry stands up and looks confused.

"Help me what?"

I don't answer. I just grab my Loofa, body wash and start to wash his back.

"What are you doing Gen?"

"Washing your bad memories away." I reply kissing his shoulder.

"I'm naked, isn't this crossing some major rules?" Harry teases.

"I won't look."

Liar.

"Why don't I believe you?" Harry challenges.

"Would it make you feel better if I got naked too?"

"No it would make things... Harder" he mumbles as I giggle.

I go on scrubbing his body, making sure to avoid certain areas but still caught a glimpse.

And he's that big limp? DAMN.

Tattoos cover his left arm almost entirely, a few along his rib age then more on his chest but my favorites? The two fern leaves that eventuate his V line.

Yum.

Once I was satisfied with his cleanliness I grabbed two towels and tossed him one before stepping into my closet and changing into a cami and shorts sleep set. After pulling the braid from my hair I head back into my room where Harry was wearing the boxers I had grabbed him.

That was it.

He was putting the new sheets on my bed, my mouth went dry as I watched the muscles ripple across his back. After ogling for a few seconds I head to the bed to help him.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I decide grabbing my pillow.

"Gen.." Harry says grabbing my pillow from me. He sits on my bed and pulls me over so I'm standing in between his legs facing him. Harry takes my other hand and places them on his shoulders before attaching his to my hips. He looks up at me and bites his lip softly. "Can we just be together tonight? You're not my therapist, I'm not your patient. We don't have to have sex or anything like that. I just want to be able to hold you.... To kiss you." Harry pleads.

I can't say no to him.

Gazing in his jade eyes I move my hand to cup his jaw, he looks up at me with his eyes full of hope and emotion. It was the first time I had really gotten a good look at him since the haircut. It really suited him, especially when he pushes it back. I shoot him a smile as I lean down to attach our lips, Harry pulls me on his lap facing him as our lips mold together.

He parts his lips and I take the opportunity to gently nibble his bottom lip causing him to moan before deepening the kiss. After a few minutes he breaks away and taps my ass to stand up, he then crawls into bed and holds home arms open. I get in after him and he pulls me on top of him before reconnecting our lips.

Our kisses get slower and sloppier as we both grow tired, I disconnect my lips from his and trail them down along his jawline before leaning up and looking in his eyes. He gazes at me smiling as I try to find the words to say.

I just like him so fucking much.

"Harry, I know this is wrong. I know we aren't supposed to do this but what I feel for you is so intense. I just hope these next six months fly by." I admit sheepishly.

"Me too baby, me too."