Chapter 24

May 2017 (present day)

Gen's POV~

It was about a 10 minute walk from my wing across the ground to the gym.

"This place is beautiful." Harry says looking around.

"You should see the gardens come fall when all the leave turn. It's my favorite time of year." I gush.

"I have to ask, I mean you are gorgeous and half Brazilian so it's kind of a given.. Did you ever think about becoming a model?" Harry asks sheepishly.

"I was actually, it's what paid for a lot of my college education." I answer quietly.

"Why did you stop?" He questions.

**
February 2009~

"Why would you do this Imogen?"

"What do you mean Niall?" I ask, my eyes in shock.

"Why would you put your body out there like this, like some easy slut." He seethed.

"We agreed on this babe, I told you it was a swimsuit shoot. That one shoot paid for an entire year of college." I explained gently, not trying to get him any more angry.

"I don't give a fuck, I don't want some sick little shit wanking off to my fucking wife Imogen. You're done, do you understand me?" He demanded.

"No Niall, I'm already contracted for 4 more shoots. We need this money and it's not like they can see EVERYTHING. Plus I used an alias." I replied before closing the distance between us and cupping his face. "I love you, only you." I assure him. He kisses me gently before pressing his forehead against mine and breathed out.

"Baby I love you too, you don't need to do this. I'll work more to pay for your school, please after these 4 shoots..... Please be done, for me?" He pleaded, his bright blue eyes full of emotion. We had been through so much in our 4 years together. More then anyone our age should be able to handle, we've both lost so much and I'd be damned if I was going to lose him.

"Ok Niall, I'll stop."

May 2017 (present day)~

"I was a swimsuit model and some of the shots were topless but I was still covered. My family didn't like it so I quit."

"That's a shame, you're very beautiful." Harry compliments with a bright smile.

"Thank you, I had a lot of fun. I still have the magazines for me to look back on that time."

As we approached the gym I pulled out my keycard and swipe us in before leading Harry into the weight room.

"Wow this place really has it all huh?" He says looking around. He was right, there were doors leading to the spa, sauna and lap pool then the shower room.

"No one ever uses it either, it's pretty stupid." I say giggling as I walk over to the fitness mat and begin my butt workout.

What I'm Brazilian ok? We are known for our asses.

I could feel Harry's gaze on me, well more like my ass. "I didn't bring you to watch Styles." I snapped without breaking my routine. He moved to the weight bench in front of me and starts with the free weights.

My mouth went dry as the muscles in his arms rippled.

Fuck, this was a bad idea.

I'm a gluten for punishment, what can I say? After I finish my floor workout I move to the treadmill which happened to be facing the weight bench as well. I plugged in my headset, turn on some Bastille and try to ignore the extremely hot male specimen in front of me.

Key word TRY.

After a few about 15 minutes Harry sat back up and pulled his shirt off. I'm pretty sure I let out an audible moan as the swear glistened all over his body

 I'm pretty sure I let out an audible moan as the swear glistened all over his body

Fuck.