Chapter 88

August 2017~
Gen's POV~

Harry and I were snuggling on my bed, his back against my headboard and I was leaned against his chest. I can't believe him, that he's going out of his way to help Niall. I'm not mad or anything, it's the opposite actually. I'm floored with his generosity and understanding.

I am worried about Niall taking advantage of him. Harry doesn't know him like I do, how when he's hurt or upset he lashes out. Harry's hellbent on helping him though so we will see.

"Harry?"

"Yes baby?" He coos.

"Are you sure helping Niall is a good idea?" I ask. "I just don't want him to take advantage of you."

"Honestly I'm not sure... but it's the right thing to do. You've moved on and now he has to." Harry states with a smile. I turn towards him and straddle his lap facing him before cupping his jaw.

"Have I told you how amazing you are?" I ask softly as I search his jade eyes.

"Hmm not today." He teases. "But maybe you could show me" Harry whispers in a low voice making me bite my lip and fight back a moan. My fingers slide into his hair as I press my lips against his, Harry grips my hips as I roll my body against his causing a moan to escape his lips.

Taking advantage of his moan I slide my tongue past his lips, Harry pulls me impossibly close as I feel him grow hard underneath me. After a few minutes of our tongues working together I nibble on his bottom lip as I pull away. "To be continued." I whisper seductively.

Harry's eyes go dark and he clenches his jaw.

He's either going to kill me or pin me down and pound the life out of me.

Last option please and thank you!

"Soon I hope." Harry grunts.

"Good things come to those who wait Harry." I whisper before kissing his nose.

"So what are we doing for the next five days?" He asks.

"You have to go to some boring seminars about what could happen if you relapse and adjusting to normal life again. There are some life courses too, like helping you maintain your finances and everything." I explain.

"Will you be there?" Harry asks.

"I'll be bringing you to and from but while you're in the seminars I'll be going through all of my case files and turning them into Celine." 

"That sounds like fun." He teases.

"A blast." I smirk. "But Saturday there's a celebratory lunch in the garden for your family, Celine and I will be there too of course. Then you are free." I smile brushing the hair off his forehead.

"You mean we're free." Harry smiles. "What are your plans Saturday night?"

"A few of my friends from college invited me out to celebrate my new job actually." Harry's face drops a bit. "I can always cancel, I didn't know you wanted to do something." I assure him.

"No no no it's fine baby, I want you to see your friends and celebrate with them. Not too much though, my dad's funeral is Sunday." Harry reminds me.

"Maybe you could pick me up?" I suggest.

"Sure thing baby."

_______

Filler and boring I'm sorry but things are about to get crazy.
Comment if you love me!