Chapter 32

May 2017-

Harry's POV-

I can't believe it. I can't believe my lips are actually against hers, that this is real. I can't believe that she has been through the same thing I have.

I can't believe that she feels the same attraction, the same draw to me that I do to her.

After a few more minutes of kissing I detach my lips from hers. Gen bites her lip as she looks up at me causing me to groan.

She looked so fucking sexy.

No makeup, hair up, hell I don't think she even has a bra on. She's in her most natural form and is the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

I lean back and then pull Gen into me so we are snuggled into the couch.

"Is this ok?" I whisper.

"Yea but just for tonight, is that alright?" She asks with her voice full of uncertain.

"Yea that's fine." I assure her, we spent the next hour or two telling each other crazy stories from our childhood. I told her all about Carolina and she told me about Niall.

Next thing I knew the sun was shining through the window on us, Gen was still on top of my chest sleeping and my arms wrapped around her.

I've never been more comfortable.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Gen jumps up. "I need to go to the bathroom, why don't you answer that." She suggests as she grabs her bag.

I open the door to see a tall brunette holding my breakfast tray awkwardly. "Hello mr Styles." She oozes.

"Hi?" I reply and open the door more, she walks past me with an exaggerated hip sway before bending over to place the try down. "Thank you." I mumble as I hold the door open for her. She marches over to me and kicks the door shut then places her hands on my chest, gripping my collar.

"I know how you can thank me." She coos seductively before reaching down and palming me through my pants.

What the fuck?

"Kendall." Gen snaps as she crosses her arms. "Get your greedy, slutty hands off my patient."

"I heard how hot Mr styles was and just had to see for myself." Kendall snaps before looking me up and down.

"You're a poor excuse for a therapist Kendall, you can't fuck people into sobriety." Gen seethes.

"I can do whatever I please with whomever I please Gen." Kendall says smirking.

"Not with my client you can't." Gen says as she walks over to us.

"Whatever, his loss." Kendall says winking.

Uh I think not.

"I'll come back when your guard dog is gone baby." She says before trying to press a kiss to my neck which I dodge.

"I'm serious Kendall, leave him alone." Gen growls.

"Aww lonely Gen wants him all to herself how cute. Well when you're done with her and want a real woman come and find me baby." Kendall coos at me.

Gen steps in between us and grabs Kendall's wrist as she goes to leave. "Listen here you ditzy, ass injected little rich girl. You may of bought your degree but you cannot go around using it to fuck up other people's lives. I'm pretty sure most of your clients need additional therapy because of your "therapy". Not all of us have to fuck our patients to fill the void in our head Kendall, we actually have brains."

Damn.

"Please, like you won't be fucking him by next week." Kendall challenged.

What am I? A fucking coin operated bullride?

"Actually I won't"

Why do I wish you would tho?

"Harry's sobriety means way more to me then a silly orgasm." Gen insisted before taking a step towards Kendall. "But you can bet your sweet fake ass that as soon as he's done with this program I will take him for the ride of his fucking life and he'll never want to even look at anyone else again." Gen seethed in a low voice.

And I'm hard, fan-fucking-tastic.

I didn't get hard when Kendall is feeling me up but I get hard when Gen even TALKS about having sex with me...

I think I need more therapy.

"Aww sweetie I think your lips are deflating." Gen tosses one final dig before Kendall huffs and storms out.

The minute the door is shut I pin Gen to the back of it and crash my lips down on hers. She returns the kiss and deepens it before pulling away.

"Harry." She warns.

We can't...

"I know, I know." I reassure her as I rest my forehead against hers. "But that was so fucking hot."

"I know I can uh- feel it." She says blushing. Her eyes meet mine and hold my lustful gaze before we both spoke at the same time.

"Kiwi!"