Chapter 57

July 2017~
Gen's POV~

Who needs panties....

Right?

I mean I could wear the strapless bikini he got me but.....

What's the fun in that?

While Harry finished up his shower I went through the rest of the clothes he got me.... Looks like I'm living in bikinis and sleeping naked, not like he'll mind though. There was a garment bag and a pair of shoes that caught my eye, when I opened the bag a beautiful shiny gunmetal mini dress came into view and in the box were black pumps to wear with it.

Perfect.

Harry comes out of the bathroom with a towel slung low on his hips making me bit my lip as he makes his way to the closet.

"You done in the bathroom Harry?" I ask, gathering my makeup and hairbrush.

"Yea, go for it." Harry says dropping the towel and sliding on some dark red boxers as I bite my lip. "Take a picture, it will last longer." He adds winking at me.

Rolling my eyes I make my way into the bathroom. After curling my hair and applying but a bit of makeup I slide the dress Harry had bought on. It hugged me in all the right places and was perfectly fine without a bra and panties.

Cause who really needs to bend over anyways right?

After sliding on my heels I take a final glance in the mirror.

Damn I look hot.

Smiling to myself I make my way out of the bathroom, I guess Harry likes what he sees cause his reaction goes a little something like this.

"You ok there Harry?" I tease as he recovers and adjusts himself.

"Yea, I'm good." He answered, bouncing on his heels and looking over my body as he bites his lip.

"You look good babe, are those..... Donald ducks?!" I ask, looking at the beautifully cheeky brocade of his suit. It was paired with a black button down shirt with the top three buttons undone revealing just the tip of his butterfly tattoo.

How the fuck does me make this look so damn good?

"Yep." He says smiling cheekily. "Ready to go? I'm starving." Harry adds licking his lips.

And cue Niagara Falls between my legs.

"Yea, I'm just going to leave my purse here I mean it's not like I need my ID for a drink or anything right?"

"Yea no. No drinks." Harry says with a huff.

Well duh.

We make our way out to the restaurants and decide to eat at a lounge that was also a club. We ordered a light dinner and shared our plates which ended up in us feeding each other.

"This is when I miss drinking." Harry admits after a while of just sitting back and enjoying the music as well as each other's company.

"What do you mean?" I ask him unsurely.

"Just letting loose, dancing... It doesn't feel the same sober." He answers shrugging.

"Maybe, but your with me baby." I giggle, grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor.

"Gen.." He whines.

"Fine I'm sure I can find someone else to dance with, maybe I'll even let him take me back to his place." I say shrugging and turn to walk away but two large hands wrap around my hips and pull me against a hard body.

"Don't think so." He whispers low in my ear.

"Then dance with me Styles."