Eyes Can Kill

Cata's ^^^

Cata's ^^^

Tori ^^^^Draven's POVThe last thing I want to do is be surrounded by a whole bunch of judgemental people in this damn town

Tori ^^^^
Draven's POV
The last thing I want to do is be surrounded by a whole bunch of judgemental people in this damn town. As much as I might hate it here, I know I would never leave by choice. Cause when I was in prison for a crime I didn't commit, all I wanted was to get back to here.
Just as I'm about to leave the church a hand presses against my shoulder. Tori, one of my old friends from highs school stands behind me with a smile. "So you think you can just reappear like a bad STD and not say hello to me?" She says.
"Hello," I say. She hugs me for a brief moment. People look at us and turn away. "Is there something you need?" I ask her.
"Not really, its more of a suggestion," she starts. "We're having this church lunch today and I was wondering if you would like to come. It would be helpful to have someone my age around and someone who isn't a total prude."
I look down at the grass. "I don't think that's a good idea. People here don't really like me much, so I think it's best that I keep it on the down low," I say. She groans.
"Please, just think about it and call me if you decide to have a life," she says and hands me a piece of paper with her number on it. She walks back to her family. A short girl that can't be much younger than I am stands beside Tori now.
She has caramel skin and long brown hair, that's all I can see from where I am. But I can tell that she's very pretty. I turn around and walk away.
××××××××
"Well thank you for coming," Tori says as she runs up to me.
"I feel super underdressed right now," I mutter. She chuckles and looks back at the people.
"Most of the men here are dressed similar to you, but a little bit more colorful I guess you could say. Your fine and you don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to," she says.
I follow her over to a table, keeping my head down the whole time and sit down next to her. "Cata, this is my old friend Draven," she says to the girl I seen earlier.
Her eyes meet mine. Hers are green, but have light blue in them. She gives me a small smile. "Its Catalina," she corrects, offering me her hand to shake. I shake her hand and awkwardly look at her.
"You must be Draven Century," a deep voice says from behind me. I turn around and see a tell man that I recognize as Tori's father.
"That's me," I say. "Am I supposed to call you Father or something?" I ask. He shakes his head and looks at Tori.
"I didn't know you two were friends," he says. She nods.
"Do you have a problem with that?" She him. He looks at me with a threatening look. If looks could kill.
"No," he and looks at Catalina. "You know him?" She shakes her head violently. He turns and walks away from us.
"Are you okay?" Tori asks her younger sister. She nods, keeping her eyes locked on someone. Her eyes look scared. I follow her glance to some guy who's looking back. He notices me looking and returns to the person in front of him.
"Thank you," she says quietly. I nod once and stay quiet for the rest of the time here.

AN: Who do you guys think that guy was?? Comment and share. Stay alive |-/ -Veah