Done With Your Shit

           Draven's POV
     Being sick fro the past two days has made me feel extremely weak and working out right after I feel better wasn't a good idea. Cata is still asleep so I don't go in there in risk of making any noice. Her parents let us see each other, her mom at least, but her dad would probably kill her just to get her away from me.
    The front door opens and Tori walks in. She places clothes on the counter. "Cata texted and said to bring her something to wear. Don't worry, its nothing revealing." I find that hard to believe of it cake from her closet. "How did you hearing go? Why did they keep pushing it back?"
    "Cause they wanted to have some evidence again me and they found none. I'm good," I tell her. She squeals and hugs me tightly. The door to the room opens and Cata walks out. Automatically, my eyes trail down her legs. "She look a better in your shirt that I ever did I have to admit," Tori says all too loudly. She gets the clothes and hands them to her sister. "Go get dressed you look hooker." She sighs as she makes her way to the bathroom.
    "Should I be worries about her?" I ask Tori. "She's still not acting that herself. I don't know what goes on at school for her. What if she tries doing it again?"
    "Don't stress yourself our about it. She can handle whatever comes at her, trust me," she says. I narrow my eyes. "She went through rape, and that takes incredible strength. And now with finding out that she's adopted. I mean, she didn't say how she found out, but that some tough shit. Of course she's not going to be completely happy right now."
    I've hardly ever seen Tori serious about anything. "Okay." She walks back out and goes into the room. "How do you get her to talk though?"
    "How do you get any other girl to talk Draven Century?"
    ×××××
     After Tori leaves, Cata cokes back out in the clothes she brought her. Surprisingly, it covers the necessary areas. I walk io behind her and wrap my arks around her waist. Is she eating? "When's the last time you ate?" I ask her.
   "Last night with my family," she says. I turn her around and lift her so she's on the counter. "What's wrong?"
    "Are you eating they way you should?" She nods, looking me dead in the eyes. I sigh and step back from her. "Are you telling me the truth? I'm already stressed about all of this, the last I need is for you to lie and something like that." She sighs.
    "I promise you, I am eating. I lost a lot of blood and was out for a while, maybe that's why I'm slightly thinner. You don't have to worry, baby." She kisses me softly before letting me make my way to the restroom.
     I hate going to church, just because of the judgemental looks I get. But Cata agreed that we'd go public with our relationship this time since her parents know and her mom is okay with us.
    I come out of the bathroom and fix my hair a little. Lips press to the back of my neck, making me take in a sharp breath. She turns me around and pushes ms into the wall. Her body pressed completely against mine drives me crazy.
    "We're gonna be late, baby," I say as she undoes my shirt faster than I expected her to. She takes hers off, revealing her black lace bra that's so see through she might as well not be wearing one.
   (Mature)
     We stumble back to the bed, her getting above me. She makes her way down my chest, leaving marls in her wake. Its like there's a trail of fire where ever her lips touch.
    She undoes my pants and takes me out of my boxers. As her mouth makes contacts with me, my hips thrust up against myself. She gags a little but doesn't stop. "Oh, baby girl." She looks up at me innocently, giving a small moan.
    Her runs her hand up my chest slowly as her other touches the area her mouth can't take. I place my hips on the back of her head and thrust my hips up. Her eyes squeeze shut. I groan loudly as I reach my peak.
    As she removes her mouth and wipes off her lip, she grins. "We can go now-"
    "What about you though?" She kisses my cheek.
    "I'm not ready to have sex again after...everything with those pictures." I kiss her softly.
   "Let's get going."
    ××××××
      I follow Cata out of the church, holding her hand gently as she leads me to wear her parents are. Tori smiles at us. She's grown more use to the fact that I'm with her sister and accepts it.
    People have been giving us odd looks ever since we got here. Mrs.Rose smiles at us when we get to them. "You did good, dad," Cata says to her father. He looks at me then Cata.
   "Thank you, Angel," he says.
    ××××××
      "You'll call right?" I ask as I lean against the door frame of the house. Cata leans up and kisses me with a smile. "I take that as a yes?"
    "Yeah, I'll call," she says. Her dad walks over and clears his throat.
    "I just got a phone call from Mrs.Hills. She said she was surprised to see that you've made a mistake," he says.
    "Dad. If you wish to talk like that about this, can it just be around me?'' She asks. His jaw clenches.
   "He already knows I don't like him. That I think he deserves to be back in the pin. That your to goof for him-"
    "Dad-"
    "No, let me tell him this. You will never be worthy of my daughter; you will never have my blessing. You are just how your father was with your mother and I won't let you drag my Angel down that road."
    I smirk. "If she's an angel, I guess I'm her sin." His fast making hard impact on my jaw shocks me. I don't stumble back, just rub it. People behind him gasp. Mrs.Rose and Tori step out and look between us in shock.
     "Logan-"
     "Its okay, Mrs.Rose," I interrupt. Turning towards her dad. I scuff. "I'm tired of your shit. You somehow pain me as a villain when I've done nothing to you. I saved her from death and you think I'm gonna be the cause of it? I've tried to respect you, but I can't. I love Cata and don't hurt her. So if you could just get that through your damn head, I'm almost positive we'd be fine."
     Cata steps back a few steps and takes a deep breath. "I don't think you know what love is," he says. Cata shakes her head and walks down the porch steps and down the street.
    I move to go after her, but her mom stops me. "Don't. She's okay. I know where she'll be."
    ××××××
           Catalina's POV
     "I'm so tired," I whisper.
    "I know you are, and I'm here for you," James says. We swing in the swings in perfect synch with each other. "Your dad will get used to it, I'm sure. He's your dad, he's just protective and wants what's best for you."
    I bite down on my lip. "Why is is every time I try to be happy, someone just doesn't allow it to happen?"
    "Cause what's the fun in taking the short cut?"

AN: I really enjoyed writing this chapter for some reason. I hope you guys liked it. This was his stressed out side with what happened with Cata, requested my @laqueeshaork. The reason why he doesn't seem that stressed is cause he doesn't like to show it, he keeps it on the inside, and he treks to ignore it. PLEASE COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM OR HER YOU WANT TO SEE AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN! Share!! Stay alive |-/  -Veah