Guilt

Cata's POV
   As soon as those words left his mouth I went numb. There's no way I could marry him; that he would want to marry me after I tell him. He let's go of my hand. "Wh-what do you mean?" He asks, his voice cracking.
    "I can't marry you," I say forcing tears back. There's nothing more I want than to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him. "Isn't this good enough? This way, you can get out when you want-"
   "Why are guy talking this way.  You want marriage. Who else do you want it with?" He asks, taking deep breaths and clenching his fists.
    "I'm scared." He sighs. "You want things in life I can't provide. You could find someone better-"
   "What is making you like this? No one else of going to put up with me, and no one else is going go put up with you. We get each other like no one else. We've talked about everything. Getting married, living together, having kids." I break down.
      ×××××
             Draven's POV
      "I can't," she sobs. "I can't give you that." I grab her arm.
   "What? You're not making sen-"
    "I CAN'T GIVE YOU A FAMILY LIKE YOU WANT!" She shouts, finally loosing it. "I went to doctor a few months ago and for some reason, my wasn't producing eggs. I went today after church and I'm still not. He said that with the way things look, having kids is nearly impossible. You want a family and I can't give that. For that, I'm sorry. But if you marry me, I feel like I'm holding you back from something you could have."
    I take her hand again, staring into I her eyes. "You can't feel guilty for something you can't control." She wipes her tears with her free hand and looks back at the water. "There's no one else for me; you're it."
    "I just feel like I've been cheated from my own body. So many women don't have problem getting pregnant, why me?"
   "It doesn't matter to me. If we want kids bad in the future, we can adopt. This doesn't change me wanting to marry you." I slip the ring onto her finger so it's next to her promise ring. "Say yes."
    She forces a smile. "Yes."
   ×××××
    (Mature but romantic)
       His lips on my neck feel amazing, giving me brain fog. My hands roam over his back as he slowly thrusts into me. I'm thankful he's not being fast and rough, instead gentle and slow.
    "I love you," he says against my skin. A moan escapes my parted lips as I move my head, so I'm looking into his eyes.
    "I love you." I know I didn't have to say it for him to know it, but I needed to. He wraps my leg around his neck, his calloused hand trailing slowly up my skin. Under my fingers, I can feel his back muscles contract as he moves inside me.
    His expression looks pained, but I know he's not hurting. I flip us over and and move. His hands grip my hips tightly. I throw my head back in pleasure.
    ×××××
       He twists the ring in my finger, smiling softly. I don't really care about the ring, so I haven't studied it. My eyes scam over his face. He hasn't let me move from laying on top of him. "You're going to be my wife," he says with pride.
    "We're gonna be married."

AN: Hehehehe! Comment a side of him or her you want to see!!! Share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah