Last Resort

Cata's POV

Cata's POV

I come out of the bathroom fully dressed. It feels good to be showered and walking around. When I was younger I used to always want to just lay in bed for the rest of my life, not right now. Draven turns towards me as he buttons up his shirt. Making my way over, I wrap a arm around his neck. He gives me a small smile that makes me go weak in the knees.
I feel shitty for not being able to make him cum, as his wife, I need make sure he's sexually satisfied. Plus, it helps with my self confidence cause I know I'm making him feel good. He places his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. "You ready for this?" I ask.
"Very. I've gone almost six years trying to find this son of a bitch. He can say what he has to say, then I'm killing him," he says. The image pops in my head. I hate when he says things like that, it just makes me see him as some sort of two sides monster. "You okay with all of this? I know this must be weird, since he is your dad."
I shrug. "I didn't know him as one, I'm not close to him. He killed your father and for that, I would kill him with bare hands," I tell him. He leans down and kisses me.
"I really don't want to leave. I just want to be with you in bed, making love, talk to our baby." The mention of the baby makes him smile. "I haven't thanked you for this." I cock my head to the side.
"For what?"
"For everything. Giving me a chance when you didn't want to. Allowing me to be who I am, what I am. Seeing the good in me when everyone just sees a minster who killed his old best friend." His voice cracks. "For falling in live with me when I didn't love myself. Marrying me, promising me your future and love for the rest of our lives. And now, thank you for trusting me to be the father of your, our, child. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough."
I wipe away his tears. "You loving me and being here with me and being faithful if enough. You say all this like your not coming back home." He bites down on his lip, more tears falling.
"Remember when you said you were always scared when I walked out that door, cause you never knew what would happen to me?" He asks. I nod, remembering that fight perfectly. "I get what you mean now. For the first time, I'm actually scared."
I kiss his cheek, trying to soothe him. "You still think of him. I don't bring it up, cause I didn't want you getting mad. Jonathan. you still have nightmares of that night." He let's out a sob. I pull him down to the bed and sit on the edge. He buries his head in the crook of my neck, his body shaking as he cries.
"I miss him," he says. "He would understand all of this. He was there for me when my dad passed and didn't judge me." I start crying because he's crying. He pulls away, rubbing his eyes. "That's enough of that. I need to call Cody and Mark." I nod, watching as he gets up.
Even when his eyes are red and puffy from crying so hard, he is the sexiest man I've ever seen. My eyes trail down his body. Now is not the time to get turned on by just his muscular build. I clench my thighs together and take a deep breath. These raging pregnancy hormones need to calm down.
"They're here. I left the address of where we're going in case something happens you know where we are." I nod and kiss him passionately. He kisses my forehead.
"Please come home to me and our baby."
"Always."
××××××
Draven's POV
The house is in the middle of nowhere, in the center of a large wheat field. "This is the same place where that family picture was taken. We have to careful," Cody says. Mark doesn't take a step when we do. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing, man. Let's just go," he says, tucking the gun in his waistband.
"No, what's wrong?"
"Is it wrong to be scared? This man is good at hiding and killing. I have a family. A pregnant wife and baby to take care of. I need to make it home," he says, looking at me cause​ she knows I understand.
"I have your back," I say. He nods and we make our way up to the house, searching around. All the blinds are shut so we can't see in. We stop at the door and wait for the rest if the team show. When they do, I take a few steps back before charging shoulder first into the house, breaking the hinges of the door.
A women stands up, fear evident in her eyes. "Shit," she says as she grabs a gun and holds it out in front of him. The resemblance to Cata and this women is obvious. This must be her mom. We can't shoot since she hasn't done anything.
"Guns down," I say. She looks at me in confusion. "Where's your husband?" I ask. She glares.
"You know I won't rat him out; he's my husband. Your better off just killing me," she says. I look at the others.
"Guard the outside and wait for him to show up. He wouldn't leave her here without coming back." They all nod and walk out, except for Mark and Cody.
"Your have one hot wife when she gets older," Cody says and Mark nods. I smile.
"What?" Linda asks. I gesture for to put the gun down. She hesitantly does it since we have out guns away.
"Catalina," I say. Her expression does blank.
"How do you know about her! You stay the hell away from my baby girl!" She yells at me. Cody chuckles behind me.
"I can't do that. She's my wife," I tell her. Her eyes grow horrified. "I'm very much in love with. When I first got with her, I didn't know she was your child. Even now when I do know, I keep her out of this. Her getting hurt or killed would be the end of me."
Linda smiles.
     "What does she look like? Is she happy? What does she do for living?" She asks. Mark and Cody walk outside. I don't feel like I'm talking to the man that killed my dad wife's killer, but my mother in law who just misses her daughter.
I take my phone out and show her a picture of Cata. Her hair is pulled up in a messy bun, no makeup except for lipgloss, her bright green eyes glowing. "She's the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She's happy, at least I think she is. And she's an author, a successful one at that."
"Are you good to her?" She asks, her eyes locking with mine. I now know who she gets her eye color from.
"Yes. I would never take the risk if loosing her. The door shoots open, making me get my gun out immediately. Tig, looking the same, but also different from when I last see him. He holds a gun out at me as I do to him.
    "Get away from my wife."
   ×××××
                  Cata's POV
     I take the box out from under the body and take out the one letter I haven't read yet. Sitting down on Draven's side of the bed, I begin to read it.
    Dear Cata,
     I'm surprised, but happy to see you're still reading these and have made it to the last letter. You've probably, most likely heard of what happened. I'm sorry for what people say. But it didn't happen the way they say it did.
    Raven and I weren't friendly towards each other at the end obviously. Family was my main priority, and he threatened you guys time and time again. I would do anything to protect the ones I love; that's what I gave you up.
   The business got to his head, as it did mine. He became someone I wasn't expecting. He came after Linda, your mom which was the last straw. However, despite what other people say, I didn't kill Raven.

AN: Ohhhh. Shits gonna go down! Comment what you think will happen!! Share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah

    Linda:

 Shits gonna go down! Comment what you think will happen!! Share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah        Linda:

     Tig: