One Time Thing

Mature
          Draven's POV
      Tori's eyes burn into mine as pull away from the kiss. Her hands roam over my chest and back, tracing iver the scars. "You want me," she says. I looks down at her lips again, then at her chest.
    "Yeah," I reply. "This is just a one time thing," I say. She pushes me down onto the bed. She licks down my check and undoes my jeans. I kick them off. She takes me out of my boxers and takes me in her mouth. I shake my head and pull her up. Turning us over, she let's out squeal. I'm only thinking about one person right now, it's definitely not Tori.
     She removes her underwear and positions me at her entrance. I lean down kiss her as I push in. Her hands dance over my back. I know I don't have to be gentle with her, so I don't be. "Ah fuck," she moans as I slam into her. Her moves with mine as her hands grip my shoulders.
     "Cata," I moan. She pushes me by my shoulders , realizing what I called her. I get off of her and put my pants back on while she covers herself with the blanket. "I'm sorry."
     "You just moaned my younger sisters name," she says in shock. "Of course your using me." I pinch my brows together and groan.
    "I'm stupid," I say as I put my shirt on. She looks up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry. We just broke up and-"
   "Wait, you guys broke up? Why?" I don't say anything, thinking its not my story to tell. "So your using me to get over my sister?" I nod, not wanting to lie. "Well isn't that great."
    "I know, and I'm a total dick for doing this to you. You don't deserve this," I say. She sits up holding the blanket to her chest.
    "Do you love her?" She ask me. I open my mouth to say something but close it. "It shouldn't be a hard question to answer; the first thought that comes to mind is it."
    "I don't know if I do or not. Too soon to tell," I say. I put my shoes back on and look at myself in the mirror to fix my hair. "I should get going, I have to meet to with someone."
     ××××××××
       Cody and Mark sit in front of me with their hands crossed in front of them. They were my dads best friends and partners. It was never a secret what my dad for a living, and I never judged him. "If you want in, how do we know your loyalty?" Cody asks me.
    "Why would I sell out people that are like family to me? I'm the only son, the one he expected to take over after him. And I think I want revenge on tbe bastard that killed him more than anyone here. I have connections on the inside that could help, you guys don't."
    They look at each other before nodding. "Your father would be proud."
    ×××××××
            Catalina's POV
      Tears drop onto my pillow as I cry. I'm so stupid for doing that. Pain is all I can feel right now, my heart aching. The door to my room opens and my mom steps in. Her eyes widen when she sees me.
   "Oh dear, what's wrong?" She asks me. I shake my head, not wanting to talk about it with anyone, especially her about this. "Please tell me. Is this about a boy?" She asks.
    I nod, still crying. "I'm so stupid. I broke up with him and I shouldn't have." She squeezes my hand.
    "Why didn't you tell me about this boy?" I shrug. She sits at the edge of the bed. "If you guys are really meant to be together, you'll find your way back."

AN: Sorry this is kind of sucky. Comment a side of him you want to see next!!! Share! Stay alive |-/               -Veah PS. Thank you for 900+ reads ❤❤❤❤