Can't Do It Anymore

Cata's POV       "Guess who?" I say with a smile as I get behind James

Cata's POV
"Guess who?" I say with a smile as I get behind James. He laughs and shakes his head.
"Hermione?" He asks. I uncover his eyes and let him turn around. "I was close enough." He bends down and hugs me. I kiss his cheek and sit down beside him on the bench. "How's Sammy?" He asks.
"Good. She's so small," I say. He smiles, his dimples showing. There was a time when I would swoon over that smile...that hasn't changed. No matter how much I love Draven, I'll always be a sucker for his dimples. "She looks like Draven's mom. I guess its true what they say about your child looking like the person you hate while pregnant."
His brows raise. "You hated her? Your good with parents," he says in shock. I look down, laughing lightly.
"Not her. She hates me for some reason. She likes her son being a mommas boy and her mind, he can't be married and still be one. That's why I'm not with him right now. He brought Sammy to see her."
My head is hurting so bad. I could have have stayed in bed all day since I have no work, but I wanted to see him. He lives a few hours away and is only in town every now and then. I would love to leave here again, but because of Draven's line of work that isn't possible.
"How are you and him?" He asks. "And you have to tell me. It's in your contract if being my best friend; you can't break it." He turns his body towards me.
"Its good I guess," I say. He raises a brow. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to know."
"I'm listening. I've talked to you about my sex life. Your turn." I sigh and throw my head back.
"I can't cum. I just can't enjoy it anymore," I say too loudly. His mouth gaps open. "I've tried and I don't know what it is. I even went to the doctor behind his back and they said nothing was wrong with me. It's just my own problem."
"Have you talked to him about this?" He asks me. I shake my head. "You should. Pretty soon he'll be able to tell and sex is important in a marriage." That's what ended Nicky and his marriage.
"I'm just embarrassed. Right after we have a kid, I can't and its not because of a medical reason," I say, running my hands through my hair. "Its not something I can just be like, 'hey, we're having chicken for dinner. By the way, you don't make me cum anymore.'"
James can't help but laugh. "One, when did you learn to look? Two, are you still sexually attracted to him?" I smirk, crossing my arms.
"Hell no. I know your straight, but have you seem my husband. Looking at him makes me horny. BUT I CAN'T FUCKING-"
"Calm down, just relax and don't think so much about it."
×××××
I had to fake it again. It makes me feel less of a women that I can't. Draven kisses my forehead, pulling me close to his heaving chest. "You okay, baby?" I nod, looking into his eyes.
"I'm perfect," I say. He nods and looks up at the ceiling.
"My mom was upset you didn't come today." I laugh sarcastically. I hate that bitch. She thinks he constantly needs his mommy, when he needs his mami.
"Why? So she can insult me? She hates me, I hate her. You would think she would appreciate me staying with you through all this shit." He brushes my hair out of face.
"I don't know, but she wanted to see you." I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder. Should I tell him? Naahhhh.

AN: Comment your thoughts!!! This story has a few chapters left! Share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah