Starts With Goodbye

Catalina's POV      Down stairs my parents are talking to James's parents

            Catalina's POV
      Down stairs my parents are talking to James's parents. They all look over at me and give small smiles. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Serenity," I say. James comes over and hugs me.
    "You two are so cute. I'm still waiting for the way you two get together," his mom says. I shake my head.
    "Just friends," I say with a laugh. She winks at me playfully. "I have to go to Tori's. She needs some help unpacking," I lie. I feel weird looking at my parents since I now know the truth.
    "Okay, don't stay out though," my dad says. I kiss James's cheek before walking out.
    ××××××××
     "I'm surprised you wanted to talk to me," Draven says as he close​s the door. I hand him his shirt that I had worn a few days ago. I sit down on the couch, taking his rough hand and pulling him down next to me.
   "I can't do this," I say. He looks down. "Its not cause I'm scared of you; I'm scared of what can happen. I love you so much, you know that, but I need some time," I tell him. He looks at his jaw clenching. He blinks rapidly for some reason.
    "I can't loose you," he says, his voice cracking. "I love you too much. Please-
    "Don't make this any harder, please. Just give me some time," I say. He nods, a tear escaping his bright green eyes that seem.lighter today. I lean in and kiss him softly, my lips barely touching his.
    He cups the side of my neck, kissing me harder and more passionate. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his short hair. "I love you so much," he says. I stand up and offer my hand.
   He takes it and stands. I lead him to his room and close the door behind him. My heart is beating so fast it almost hurts. "Just one more time?" I ask, my lips brushes his neck. He sighs shakily and picks me up. Laying me on the bed, I look up at him with teary eyes. I don't want to loose him, but its true what I said about time.
    He takes his shirt and pants off and places himself above me. He removes all my clothes and undergarments while kissing me. I try not to think about how many girls he'll do this with when this is over.
    (Mature)
     He kisses down my body and stops at my heat. His tongue makes contact, making me moan loudly. "Oh my," I say. He reaches up an hand and plays with my breast. My back arches and in shake my head. "Stop. I need you, inside me. Now."
  Brings himself back up and positions himself. As he pushes in, I savor the feeling. My eyes clothes as I relax under him. His lips meet mine for a slow kiss. He isn't being fast and hard like usual.
    "Are you okay?" I ask. He searches my eyes.
   "I'm taking my time with you."
    ×××××××
       After he fell asleep, in knew I had to go. I stand up and put my clothes back on quietly. I stop and look at his back and study it. This is the last thing I want to do, and making love to him made it harder.
    I get back on the bed and kiss his shoulder and then reach over to his temple. He doesn't stir, just stays sound asleep. I wipe my tears away and make my way out.

    AN: Hehehehe! Comment your thought and what you think will happen!! Share! Stay alive |-/      -Veah