'Good' Decisions

Cata's outfit

           Cata's outfit

                 Tori's            Catalina's POV    Every now and then, usually when our parents are out of town, Tori will frag me to a party sating that I need a 'social life

                 Tori's
            Catalina's POV
    Every now and then, usually when our parents are out of town, Tori will frag me to a party sating that I need a 'social life.' The parties she brings me to includes people grinding against each other, smoking, weed, sex, loud music; just not my scene.
    But here I am again, alone in the corner of the house, knowing absolutely no one here, looking down at my phone as if I'm actually texting someone. A guy bumps into me as he goes up the stairs. He flashes me a smile before carrying on his way.
     "Why aren't you having fun?" Tori yells at me over the loud music. Draven is making out with some girl as they dance provocatively. His hands are on her ass, while hers are gripping this muscular arms. I can't help but cringe at them.
    "This isn't something I like to do," I say softly. She rolls her eyes and pulls me out to the dance floor stopping next to one of her friends. He looks down at me.
    "This is Alex, Alex this is my little sister Catalina. Dance with her, but don't have too much fun," she tells him. He shrugs with a smirk. She struts off to someone that's dancing. The guy places his hands on my waist, scaring me. I'm frozen in place.
    "I'm Alex," he says.
    "Catalina," I reply. Didn't my sister already say our names? He pulls me closer to him and bite his lip. I stand awkwardly against him, wanting this to be over. His hands trail down to my ass.
    "What the hell are you doing man?" A deep, familiar voice says from behind me. "She's seventeen." The guy smirks and smacks my ass.
    "Old enough for me," he says. I cringe at the sound of his voice so close to my neck. "Wanna leave with me, baby?" Draven steps closer.
    "No way in the pits of hell is she leaving with you. Let her go," he says. Alex let's me go and gives me a little shove towards Draven, making me bump into his hard chest. He places his hand on my back, helping me steady myself. I'm not used to heels.
    He grabs my wrists and pulls me out of the house, him stumbling due to the alcohol he's consumed. He takes his jacket off and puts it around my shoulders, but takes his cigarettes and lighter out and puts them in his pocket. He keeps one out and lights it.
    There's something about the way he looks with a cigarette between his lips that makes him look even more daring and attractive. He nearly falls as he walks, almost making me trip.
   I grip his arm and keep him upright. I can feel his eyes on me as we continue to walk. We reach the front porch of my house and I let go of him, turning towards the door to unlock.
    The feeling of my hair being drawn to the side, exposing my neck, captures my attention. I glance to the side just as Draven presses his lips to my neck. I'm too shocked to move away from him; other than that I'm against the door, not able to move anyways.
    He sucks on my pulse point, making me bit down on my lip to keep from moaning. His arm wraps around me, drawing me closer to his front. I find myself begin to close, enjoying the feeling.
    His hand roams down to my thigh. I step back to make him stumble. When I look at him, he looks confused. I rush and open the door. He follows me in and stands there uncomfortably.
    "You can sleep on the couch. Don't you dare think about leaving, unless you want to get into even more trouble with authority," I say. He sits down on the couch, his eyes locked on me.
   "I didn't kill my friend," he slurs. "He committed suicide and I tried pulling the gun out of his hand as he pulled the trigger," he adds. I look around awkwardly. I've heard the quote saying, "A drunk tongue, is a honest one." Maybe that's true.
     ×××××××××
    (  Mature!! )
     His hands wrap around my neck as he thrusts into me. My hands push against Ray's chest, trying to get him off of me. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head and goes show how harder, making this even more painful.
    "STOP!" I yell, hoping that somehow someone will hurt me. He reaches over and grabs something. I never got to see what it was before I felt a pinch on my arm and I passed out. What I do know is that I did not give consent to what he did.
     ×××××××

     I shoot up with tears in my eyes and my body shaking

     I shoot up with tears in my eyes and my body shaking. My heart beats rapidly in my chest. The brightness of my room hurts my eyes as I stand. Making my way to the room, I can hear moaning from Tori's old room. I hate that my parents think she nerds to babysit me when she's the irresponsible one.
     Draven stands up from the couch when I walk in. I make my way over and hand him his jacket from last night. He awkwardly takes it. "Thank you," he says, his voice rough with sleep.
    I step back from him and walk to the kitchen. "Listen, I'm sorry about last night. Kissing you that way was stupid and-"
    "Can we just forget about it? That didn't mean anything," I say. I hand him some coffee. He gives me a grateful smile. "Can I ask you something?" I ask.
    He clears his throat. "Hit me."
    "Why are you so two sided?" I ask. "This town fears you because of what might have happened that day. You can beat someone up without hesitation. But you can also be nice and caring."
    He tries to fight off a smile. "Some people find it easier to scare people away than letting them in. I choose to put out a hard exterior to make people fear me, but this not who I am. At times I may loose my temper and become that person, but I actually have feelings."
     I stare at his eyes as he talks. Their very guarded. "You should try letting someone in to let the real you out." His expression becomes dazed as he looks at me.
    "Your right."

AN: He heI let in a little romance with them! This was a little bit of his flirty/wild side requested by @laqueeshaork . Comment a side him you want to see!!! Share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah