Hurt But Expected

Draven's POV
     "Hey," I say as Catalina puts her bag down on the couch. My hands are shaking and I don't want to do this. What the point of trying so hard to get her, if I'm just gonna let her go. It makes me look like a total dick.
    "Are you okay? You sounded worried on the phone," she say. I look into her eyes, trying to fond the courage to do this. "What's wrong?"
   "I-I...nothing. Did you have a good time at school?" I ask. She crosses her arms and gives me a knowing look. "It doesn't matter anymore. I'm just gonna let it go." I walk into the spare room that made into a gym and take the punching bag down, trying to keep myself occupied.
     "I heard what you said to my dad," she says. I turn towards her. "Is that what you were going to do? Break things off?" She says. I sigh and look at the floor. "Its nothing bad. I was expecting it." 
    "Why would you expect that?" I ask, leaning against the wall next to her. She fiddles with her fingers.
    "Cause I know I'm not enough," she says. "And soon you would realize that. Its easier to expect what will hurt you, then wait for it to come unexpectedly." I wrap my arms around her waist and lean down to kiss her.
    ××××××
       We stumble back to the bed and lay down, me on top of her. Her hands run through my hair, relaxing me too much. I turn us over so she's above me. She looks down at me in confusion.
   "We have too much sex," I tell her. She blushes and chuckles a little. I brush her hair out of her beautiful face. "Can we just enjoy this right now? Then we can have sex after," I say. She let's her body relax on top of me.
    "Yeah." I sigh and close my eyes. "I don't want this to end," she says.
   "But your dad-"
   "I want want to be happy," she tells me. "And he doesn't understand that you do that for me. He just doesn't like you cause you don't wear a cross around your neck." 
      I show the inside of my left wrist. "I have a tattoo of a cross!" She giggles and kisses me gently. She takes my hand and look at the bruise that has formed.
    "What happened?" She asks. Just like when she asked about my knuckles, I lie.
   "It's nothing; I just bumped into the door frame earlier," I tell her. She still seems suspicious, but drops the subject. She sighs and rolls off of me, closing her eyes as she lays on her side. "How does your mom feel about us?" I ask. She opens one eye.
    "She's mad, but not as much as my dad," she replies. I lean over, my hand on the side of her body. "I think she'll come around."
    "Have I told you how beautiful you look," I say. She looks down at herself and them back at me.
   "Are you sick?" She asks sarcastically. I roll my eyes and kiss her jaw. "My leg is cramping," she says. I stop and let her get up. She stretches out her leg, a quiet moan escaping her. I get up and get my phone from on too of the dresser.
    I have a few missed messages from Cody and Marl saying that they barrier the guys body and where. Ignoring them, I go to Cata and rest my hands in her shoulders, pressing her back against me.
   "You know what I just realized," I say. "That this is technically a illegal relationship since your not eighteen," I tell her.
   "I try to ignore that." I kiss her shoulder, trailing my lips up to her ear. My hands unzip the back of her shirt. She un-tucks it from her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Next I go for her skirt and let them fall as well.
    She turns around and looks up at me. There's lust in her eyes, but also shyness. Eyeing her, I notice that her black undergarments are nearly see through lace. A smile creeps onto her face as she kisses me.
    Her hands go to undo my zipper, but I'm wearing a belt. She fiddles with it, trying not to break the kiss. I move her hands and do it myself. Her phone goes off; she bends down to answer it.
   I kneel down and kiss the backs of her thighs until I get to her sensitive area. The she sets her phone down and pulls me back up.
    ××××××
        Mrs.Rose's(Lily) POV
    Cata answers my face time but I she doesn't show. All it shows is walls. "Draven, I need to call my mom back," she says. Oh no. I know I should hang up, but I don't, wanting to know how he is with her behind closed doors.
   "You can do that later," he tells her. His words are muffled, but understandable. The sound of kissing makes me go tense. "I don't want to be gentle with you this time."
    "Then don't be. Hurt me," she says. My eyes widen. He better not. Just as the sound of someone being thrown against a wall comes from the phone and I'm about to hang up, Logan walks in.
   He recognizes the odd look on face and takes the phone, putting it on speaker. "I'm not going to hurt you. You might scream though," Draven tells her. My husband looks at the contact and his eyes widen.
    "She doesn't know she answered. Hang up," I whisper to him. He doesn't listen.
   A moan and a groan come through the phone. Logan's jaw clenches. He looks like he's ready to kill someone. "Oh, fuck. Raven."
     "Don't touch me." The moans grow louder. I want to walk out if the kitchen. "Your so wet baby girl. Who made like this?"
    "You did. Harder! Ahh, fuck me!" I grab the phone and hang up. Logan storms towards the door. I run after him and stop him.
   "Stop. She obviously didn't mean to answer. This isn't something we should know. Let's just drop it," I say. He shakes his head.
   "The boy said he was going to end things. That doesn't sound like ending things," he says. I roll my eyes and lead him to the couch.
    "She's not a baby anymore-"
    "But a she's too young for hardcore sex." I cringe at that.
   "Its her life, she trust him, clearing a lot. Just drop this and if she cokes home with...evidence we'll question. Deal?" He nods and gets up, walking up the stairs.

AN: What do you think will happen and comment a side of him or her you want to see!! Share! Stay alive |-/      -Veah