Under The Stars

Tori's

                    Tori's

              Draven's POV     I'm still tired from being up so late and getting up early to get a shift in at the shop

              Draven's POV
     I'm still tired from being up so late and getting up early to get a shift in at the shop. I'm pretty sure I look half dead, but that's not stopping Tori from dragging me along with her to the churches winter party thing.
    I remember going to them when I was younger and always being bored or getting in trouble for something inappropriate. At the time I had no filter, so now should be different...I hope.
     Tori and I get out of my truck and walk over to where twinkly lights are hanging between trees. We reach the crowd of people and she sets her things down to what I've recognized as Catalina's bag. Just as I'm about to sit, she grabs my hand and pulls me to where people are dancing to cliche Christmas music.
    She wraps her arms around my neck and sways herself to the music. "Come on. Let lose and dance with me," she begs. I chuckle, looking down at her.
    "Its kind if hard to let lose when your surrounded by a whole bunch of people who look at you like your holdings knife to their throat. And we're dancing to slow as covers of Christmas songs," I say. She drops her arms and let's them rest in my chest.
   "Then why'd you come?" So could see your sister again. I shrug. "Why don't we take a small walk into the woods and have some unholy fun?" I fight off the urge to roll my eyes.
    "Cause that's just wrong and we can't be doing that anymore, Tori. You know I like you, but only as a friend," I tell her. I spot Catalina with her arms around James's neck, looking up at him with with the reflection of the lights in her eyes. Her dress shocks me.
   "Let's go say hi to my sister," Tori says.That's something​ I won't object to. We walk over, making them stop dancing. I'm pretty sure she's trying to forget what happened last night before she went back inside.
    ××××××
       "You didn't say goodbye properly," I say as I look down at her. She stares into my eyes, her nervous, but full of anticipation. I cup the back of her neck and kiss her softly, pouring how I feel about her into the kiss. For the first time, she kisses me back without hesitation.
    Her hands trail up my arms as I press her body against the house door. Her eyes open and she looks at me. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Do you want me to stop?" I ask. She shakes her head.
    "No," she says. I from and kiss her deeply my hands in her hair. She moans as our tongues meet. My thumb traces her soft skin. "Okay, stop," she says. I do as told immediately, not wanting to screw up when​ I might have her. "Forget that happened. Please. Goodnight, Draven."
      ××××××××
         I smile down at her then glare at James when he looks at me. He tried to look tough but he doesn't faze me. "You look beautiful. I told you your body would look fabulous in this. It makes you look as if you actually have curves," Tori says. Wow, rude.
     Catalina does have curves, I've felt them while my hands are at her sides. "Thank you, but I'm dreading what mom or dad will say when they see this. They flip when I wear earrings cause their scared I'll peirce something else."
   James removes his hand from her back. "Would you like to dance?" He asks Tori. She looks at me with a flattered smile.
    "Yes, sir," she says and places her hand in his. They start dancing a good distance away whole talking about something. Catalina stands before me uncomfortably.
    "Now he's trying your sister on. He's more of a player than I was," I mumble to her. She looks up at with guarded eyes. "Will you do me the honor of dancing with me?" I ask her, offering my hand.
    She looks at it hesitantly. "Just a normal dance between friends?" She asks. I nod. Her and I both know that's not it. She takes my ajnds and lets me draw he close to me. Thankfully they've changed the music to live songs instead of Christmas carols. I understand that it's Christmas and all, but I hate holiday music.
     "You look tired," I tell her. She looks at the ground.
    "I can say the same for you. I didn't get much sleep when I got home," she tells me. I grin to myself.
    "Even with your perfect James sleeping next to you?" Her cheeks flush.
    "Does it makes you upset or something that I'm happy with him? Cause that's how this seems. It doesn't feel like you like me, it feels like your some possessive boy that-"
    "Cause I am becoming possessive about you. I want you to be mine. Every time in see his hands on you, I'm thinking of a million ways to hurt him. I want to kiss you and drive you crazy while your writhing under me and yelling my name. I want to be the one you go to when you need to break down in tears. I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want. You. Are. Mine."
     Her eyes are wide as she looks at me. Her parents walks over and stand before us. I take my hands away from her waist and step back. Her face is pale and she looks like she's going to be sick.
    "What is God's name are you wearing?" Her mother says as she looks at Catalina's dress. She looks down at the ground with a ashamed expression.
    "Tori made me wear it," she says, her voice soft. Her mom looks at dad. He looks at me and tilts his chin up.
    "If your here with Tori, why are you dancing with my innocent one?" He snaps. I wasn't expecting this from him. I bite down on my lip so hard I taste blood. "Don't try anything with her. She has a good thing going with James."
     Her mom grabs her wrists and pulls her away from me. She looks back at for a second.
     ××××××××
          Catalina's POV
     He's one I want.

AN: She's finally admitted it to herself. This was his possessive side, requested a few chapters back by @laqueeshaork. Comment a side of him you want to see next!! Do you guys thinks she'll show her feelings? Share! Stay alive |-/       -Veah