Its Over

Cata's POV     I'm surprised I was able to get Draven to go to church with me

   Cata's POV
     I'm surprised I was able to get Draven to go to church with me. Maybe we should have sex every Sunday morning if that's what it takes. Linda sits next to me in the couch and looks down at Sammy. My parents seem to be happier now that they have Tig and Linda. I don't think I'll ever call them mom and dad.
    "She looks just like you and him put together, but with your eyes. Theirs no missing that's your kid," she says. I force a smile. "You still aren't backing out. That's a good old lady," she says with a smile.
    "Old lady? I'm not ol-"
     "It's what we're called. Its usually used for biker wives, but we use it too. None of us really know where it came from but still use it. Doesn't mean your old," she says. I nod and look over at Draven. Him and Tig are talking with my dad.
     "And I won't back out. I married him for better and for worse. We have Sammy now and things have been better than good," I say. She nods. The guys come over and sit down. Draven takes Sammy come my arms and kisses her forehead.
    "How long has she been out?" He asks. He likes spending time with her when she's awake.
    "Maybe twenty minutes. She might want to eat when she wakes up," I tell him. He leans in and kisses my cheek. My body relaxes. "Maybe we can sneak away to my old room for while," I whisper in his ear. He swallowed down hard.
    "I suddenly have to use the bathroom," he says under his breath. He gets up and rushes up the stairs in a hurry. They all look at me in surprise.
    "Can you hold the her real fast, while I go check on him?" My mom takes her and I go up the stairs. I open the door to my old room to see my sexy as hell husband laying on my bed. I take my jacket off and lay beside him. "I want you," I say.
    "You pregnant again?" He asks. I chuckle. When I was pregnant, I was always horny. He gets top of me and kisses me passionately. Our tongues dance together as he pulls at my hair.
    "T-too hard, baby." He loosens his grip. His phone goes off, making us both groan. He figs his hands into his pockets and answers.
    "What?" He snaps. I can't help but laugh. "We'll be there as soon as we can." He hangs up and stands. A smile spreads across his face. "They found my dad." I shoot up and kisses me with a smile. "This is all gonna be over baby. We can live a normal life. Its over."

AN: Next chapter will be the last. Comment what you think will happen!! Share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah