Jealous

Three weeks later           Catalina's POV        "Well good news is that that boy hasn't been at the church for awhile," my dad says as he cuts up lettuce

         Three weeks later
           Catalina's POV

     "Well good news is that that boy hasn't been at the church for awhile," my dad says as he cuts up lettuce.
   "Don't you always say that everyone is welcome at the church?" I say. Him and my mom look at each other for a second with wide eyes. "He's as welcome as anyone else is and it isn't right for you to judge him upon what you think you know."
    My mom studies me as my dads eyes narrow. "He's a murdered. He killed his own friend. His father was some sort of drug lord. Violence runs in the blood of that family," he says. I swallow down the lump that appears in my throat.
     "Ray Stevens also hasn't been at church," my mom points out.
    "Great," I mumble.
    "What is with this change in attitude?" My dad says, his voice raising a little. "That boy has been good to this church and town." I shake my head and stand up.
    "Believe what you want, but I know him in a whole other way then you two ever will," I snap.
    "Is this about you saying he raped you that-"
    "It wasn't just that one time! Its been multiple times. He is not a good person. I don't know what I have to do to prove to you that he is not a good person. I will go to the doctors and take that damn test to prove I'm not a virgin!" Tears slip from my eyes as I say that. My mom walks over to.me slowly.
    "Go to your room, I'll be in in a few," she says. Crossing my arms, I walk to my room. Not long after, my mom comes in and shuts the door softly begin her. "If what your saying is true-"
    "It is. You and dad of all people should believe me," I say. She grabs my hand and squeezes it. "A few weeks ago, I was scared I was pregnant. If that isn't proof enough that he raped me, I don't know what is."
     Tears escape her brown blue eyes. "What do you want to do? Tell the cops and press charges?'' I shake my head.
   "No, definitely not that. There's no point in starting a case when their would be no pure evidence that he did anything. No one believed me because of his perfect reputation, so people would back him up." She nods in agreement. "School will be over soon enough and then I'll be out of this damn town."
     ×××××××

                   Tori's

                   Tori's

                "I don't feel comfortable in this shirt," I tell Tori as I look in the mirror at the thin strapped tank top that drops down too much for my liking

       "I don't feel comfortable in this shirt," I tell Tori as I look in the mirror at the thin strapped tank top that drops down too much for my liking. "Can't I just wear the dress I was wearing earlier?" She chuckles and shakes her head.
    "Not where we're going," she tells me as she fixes her hair and grabs her keys. "Let's go. And don't be so uptight, have some fun."'
    ×××××××
      I can hear winces, groans, and punching. People walking around all look high or drunk, and the girls look like they're waiting to get screwed. Tori pulls me up to the middle of a large crowd so we can see what's going on.
     In the circle two people fighting. Blood on the ground and on their faces. Isn't street fighting against the law? "Isn't this illegal?'' I ask Tori.
    "What did I say? Don't be so uptight" she says. I sigh and look back at the two people that are fighting. One of the men falls to the floor and one waits to see if the other will get up. A buff man with tattoos all over his arms and chest steps up in center of the them and lefts the mama arm up. Their back are facing us, so we can't see the face of the person.
     The guy walks off while another fight starts. "This is the kind of stiff you enjoy watching? People that do this are horrible," I say. She grins and pulls me out of the crowd.
    She turns me around for a second then turns me back. My eyes widened in surprise at her. "What are you doing?" I ask. She starts dancing weirdly.
     "Dancing with my little sister, what foes it look like?" She asks, her voice shaking. I turn around and see Draven and a tall girl with black hair. She's dressed in shorts, thigh high boots, and a tight crop top that I'm almost positive ends just below her breasts.
    His arms are on her waist and she's tugging at his hair. My stomach feels as if its going to be sick. "Can we leave?" I ask. She nods and pulls me back to the parking lot.
     ××××××××
           Draven's POV
     "What's up?" I ask Tori as I walk onto her house. She looks over at me with crossed arms and angry eyes. "Whoa, what did I do now?" She scuffs.
    "Do you really like my sister?" She asks. I looks down.    
     "You know I do-"
    "Then why aren't you trying to get her back? Instead your fucking around with other girls. That doesn't show that you want to get back together," she says loudly.
    "She doesn't want me like I want her. She doesn't need someone like me, and I've realized that. I'm trying to move the hell on!" Tears brim my eyes. Tori sighs and steps closer to me.
     "Of you love her-"
     "I never said that I loved her," I say. She crosses her arms again. "Okay maybe-maybe I do, but she doesn't feel the same way."
    "You never know. Get her back, Raven."

AN: Tori ships them now. I'm trying to find a ship name for them, but can't figure it out. Comment what you think will happen with them and a side of him or her you want to see!! Share! Stay alive |-/       -Veah