Like Silk

Draven's POV
      I take my shirt off and lay back down next to Cata. Thankfully, she's still asleep. Its almost eight, but I don't bother in trying to wake her up. She shifts as I wrap my arm around her bare waist. It's takes almost all my self control to not let my hand travel up to her breasts.
     She turns in my waist and rests her hand on my waist. Her eyes slowly open. "Hey," I say. She moves her hair out of her face.
   "Hi," she says. Her skin feelings like slink under my hand. She presses the sheet tighter against her to cover herself. I can she still isn't in of brightest spirits. I put her leg over my waist and kiss her.
     Her wraps a hand around my neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. I let my hand go further down. She moans quietly as it makes contact. My lips curl into a smile as she sighs  parting her lips, her small hand gripping my wrist. 
     (Mature)
       Her eyes close as she relaxes against the bed and enjoys what I'm doing. "That feels amazing," she moans. I lean down and kiss the corners of her mouth.
    "Your so wet," I whisper in her ear. "Who's it for?" She opens her eyes and shakes her head, moaning again. I stop what I'm doing keeping my fingers in place but not moving them. When I'm above to remove them, she grabs my wrists again. "You didn't answer the question."
    She swallows down thickly on nothing. "You, you make me like this. Please," she says, breathing hard. I rest my forehead against hers.
    "Are you going to answer my questions?" I ask. She nods. I go back to the touching her. She tilts her chin up and kisses me, her tongue tracing my bottom lip for entrance.
   "D-raven," she sighs against my lips. I remove my hand and get above her, undoing my jeans. She looks up at me with list filled beautiful eyes. As I enter bee, her hands grip the sheets. "Shit." I stop in my tracks and she looks up at the ceiling in shock. "I didn't just say that."
   "Oh yes you did," I say, having to move. "You sound sexy when you cuss." She blushes and pulls me down by my shoulders. She draws out my lip, looking into my eyes. "God damn your gorgeous." Her nails dig into my back.
    ××××××
        "Oh my gosh," she moans loudly. She clenches around me as she finishes, sending me over the edge. I can tell she's tired, so I get off of her and lap back down on my side. She takes my hand, her eyes narrowing.
    "What happened?" She ask. There is blood in the cracks of my knuckles from having to beat the bear life out of a guy before coming back home. "So now your not answering questions?"
     I chuckle. "If you knew all my secrets you'd get bored," I answer, avoiding the truth. She leans over me, smiling.
    "You're already boring though," she says. Her hand trails down my chest until she gets to my dick. I take in a sharp breath. "Answer the question," she says, kissing my Adams apple, where she knows will drive me crazy.
    "No," I force out, my voice rough. She presses another kiss, but this time to my collarbone. "You can't use my game against me, baby girl." She giggles.
    "I don't see rule book, daddy." My eyes widen at her. If I wasn't turned on before, I definitely am now. "Tell me."
    "Might as well give us cause I'm not saying." She takes her hand away and tries rolling off of me. I keep her firmly in place on top of me. The door opens and Tori comes in. This is extremely awkward. I pull the blanket up and cover Cata's back. She can't move off of me, if she did the blanket would move.
    Tori stops in her tracks. "Oh my gosh," she says in shock. "Was not expecting this." She says as she sits in the chair in the corner.
  "Can you-"
   "Oh come on, I've seen both of you naked," she says. Catalina rills her eyes and gets off of me, trying to keep the blanket in place. "So the innocent daughter isn't so Innocent anymore. You've ruined another one, Mr.Century."
   I sit up, the blanket still covering me. "What do you need?" I ask. She shrugs.
   "I needed to talk to Cata, but couldn't find her. I knew she'd be here if anything, so here I am," she says and shoots her sister a dirty look. "Did dad talk to you?"'
    "No, he wouldn't talk to me, mom did," she answers.
    "You should do something to really set him off since your on the verge of sending  him to a crazy house," she says. Catalina bends down and grabs my shirt, puts it on and makes her way out of the room. "She actually has nice legs."
    "What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask as I put my sweats on under the blanket. "Did you knock? Why didn't you call to sent if she was here?" She scuffs, crossing her arms.
    "I'm not actually here for her," she says. "I came to talk to you, dumbass." I stand up and sit on the edge in front of her. "You shouldn't be with her."
     "Not this-"
    "Just listen to me. She please the way I can. You don't have to be gentle with me. You don't have to dance around with my feeling. She doesn't look at you the way I do-"
    "Stop," I say as she leans close to me. "I love your sister, so much."
     ×××××××

          Catalina's POV     I make my way back to the room after putting on clothes that I left here, and stop at the door she I hear them talking

          Catalina's POV
     I make my way back to the room after putting on clothes that I left here, and stop at the door she I hear them talking. "Stop, I love your sister, so much. She means so much to me. The way I feel about her, isn't how I could ever feel about you. And I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings or whatever, but you have to know that."
     I go in just as Tori kisses him and he pushes her back. He stands when he sees me, obviously worried that I don't know what really happened.
     "Its not-"
     "I know," I say, looking over at Tori. She looks down and sighs. I grab my bag and walk out if the room. Draven grabs my arm when we get to the living room and tanks me to his chest.
     "I love you," he says. I lean up and kiss him. My body hurts from earlier activities, but I don't care. His arms wrap around me and pick me up. I giggle as he kisses the tip of my nose.
    "Can you let me down?" I ask. He shakes his head and walks to the door, grabbing his keys. "Wha-"
     "I'm driving you home," he says and bends down to get my shoes. "And don't try arguing."
     "What about T-"
     "She knows her way back."

AN: Idk, I had no ideas for this chapter. COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM YOU WANT TO SEE!!! share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah