Sexy Back

Draven's POV
     I wake up to the loud sound of Sammy crying in her nursery. Cata's wakes and tries getting up. "Go back to sleep. I'll get her," I say. She doesn't argue and covers herself with more of the blanket. I put on sweats and walk sleepily to the nursery I made for her.
     I take her out of her crib and walk out to the living room, putting her in the play pin so I can make a bottle. Never in a million years did I see myself.in this position; with a wife and daughter. It wasn't even a dream. I make it and sit down on the couch with her in my arms. The sun is rising.
     "You need to start letting your parents sleep, princess." She looks up at me with her wide eyes. Cata comes in and sits down next to me, resting her head on my shoulder, looking out the window as well. I'm still in shock that I've gotten so lucky as to have a wife like her. Even now with absolutely no makeup, hair in a very messy bun, my baggy shirt and black tights she could win a pageant.
     "She's asleep," she whispers in my ear. I look down at Sammy and she is. I replace the bottle with a pacifier and bring her back to her room. "Can I talk to you about something kind of important?" She ask when I sit back down.
   "Oh course," I say. She twists with my wedding band.
    "I've been faking it for a month now," she rushes out. My mouth gaps open. Well then. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath to take this all in. "I don't know why. I've gone to the doctor, they said nothing is wrong, its my own problem. I just don't know why and it's embarrassing. It feels good and I'm still very attached to him every way I should be. I just didn't want you noticing and feeling weird."
     Her eyes don't meet mine as she talks, they say on my hand. My mind goes to our first time together on new years eve; we didn't see this happening. At least she's still attracted to me. "Thank you for telling me. What do you think it could be?" I ask.
    "I don't know. Nothing has changed since the last time we had sex, except for the fact that I was pregnant," she says. "I don't know. Lately has been kind of painful-"
    "Do I need to take it slow with you until you feel right?" Her cheeks flush. I don't want her to feel guilty. We both know what kind of sex each other likes and she knows I like being rough.
    "Yeah, I think so," she says. I nod and stand up. Turning back towards her, she has a smile on her face. "You have one sexy back." I offer her my hand and yank her to my chest, making her giggle.
     "Get in that bedroom," I tell her. She looks down at the floor with a small smile and shakes her head. I bend down and pick her up bridal style. She turns my face so I'm looking at her while going to the bedroom and kisses me softly. We get on the bed and continue just kissing for a good amount of time. I enjoy things like this, where we're intimate, but not having sex.
      I move her legs so I can get between them and kiss her collarbones. She sighs, her small body relaxing into the bed. This would be a lot easier if she had taken her short off. As if reading my mind, she sits up and does just that along with her tights. Her matching lace black bra and underwear instantly make me hard.
     "I love you," I say as she lays back down and I look at the scar from the c-section. She pulls my lips back to hers.
    "I love you."
   ×××××××
       "Are you sure? We can stop now," I tell her. You would think this is our first time together. She nods, running her hands through my hair. I touch her core to see if she's ready. She moans loudly at the contact. Her small hand wraps around me and positions me at her entrance. I slowly thrust in, my hands running down her sides slowly. Our eyes stay locked. "How does that feel?"
   "Good. Really good," she says breathlessly. I keep the slow pace, kissing her the way I know she likes. Her hands run over my back. I go a little harder, but keep going slow, giving is both what we need. "Ahh." Her lips part she moans.
    "Your so beautiful," I say. Her eyes close as she enjoys the moment. "And sexy" I kiss the corner of her mouth,"and amazing" I kiss the other corner, "stunning," I kiss her right breast. "My everything." I keep sucking in her breast, her moans filling the room.
    "Shit," she says. I feel her clench around me, letting me now she's close. I reach a hand down and rub her, making her back arch. "Stop," she says, trying to sit up. I don't, I keep touching her.
   "Cum for me, Love. Cum so damn hard on my dick. You make me feel so fucking good when you clench. Do that again. Ah, yes baby." Me talking to her like this makes her loose her.
     "Draven," she groans as she reaches her peak. She calms and turns us over, riding me slowly. I squeeze my eyes shut. She goes faster. I sit up so I can look her in her eyes. "Open your eyes." I comply to what she says.
    She kisses my neck, making sure to leave a mark. "Baby," I sigh.
    "Fuck, daddy. Cum inside me, please. Fuck me," she says. She never talks like this and I love it. I thrust up into her. She throws her head back. "Fuuuuckkk."
     "Say my name," I say. She struggles to talk. "Talk baby girl."
    "You. Fuck, you!!" I finish at the same time she does. She collapses on top of me, giving me her full weight.
    "You okay? Did I get too rough?" I didn't mean to end like that. She shakes her head, turning so she's looking at me.
    "Just enough. Thank you for taking your time." I kiss her forehead, cupping bee cheek. I move to pull out, but she stops me. "Not yet." I nod and rest my head next to her.
     "I must say, the way you were talking...shit." She blushes.
    "It was nothing."

AN: Damn this story is almost over. Here's a steamy chapter for ya 😊. Comment your thoughts. Share! Stay alive |-/      -Veah