Dirty Little Secret

Draven's POV      I help Tori into her bed and cover her with the blanket

            Draven's POV
      I help Tori into her bed and cover her with the blanket. "Stay," she says. I don't even know how she got ahold of alcohol at a church gathering. She gives me puppy dog eyes. I sit down on the edge of the bed.
     "Just until you fall asleep," I tell her. It feels like I'm talking to a child. She closes her eyes as the door opens. Her dad walks in and glares at when he sees me. "I wasn't going to let her go home with some random person when she's drunk and let them take advantage of her."
    He tucks his hands in his pockets. "Well she's here and safe now. You can leave," he says. I stand up, hoping she's passed out by now. As I go to pass Mr.Rose, he grabs my arm. "Stay away from my girls." I smirk and yank my arm out of his hand.
    "Whatever you say pastor." I walk into the living room when Cata is coming in. Shes out of the dress and in sleep clothes. She stops in her tracks and looks around us. The sound of a door closes makes her relax. "I was just leaving. Tori got drunk. We-we didn't do anything, I promise." She looks at the ground.
    "I-I don't need to know if you did or not, that's your decision. What you do with her is none of my business," she says, her voice soft. "Can I talk to you about something?" She asks. I nod.
    I follow her as she walks to her room. She closes and pocks the door, her face red. "Are you okay? Did someone-" she walks up to me and presses her lips to mine. My hands stay at my sides due to shock.
    She slowly pulls away and looks anywhere but me. "That wasn't talking," I mumble. She gives a small smile. I place my hand on her back and step forward. "Should I even ask why?" I wrap my other around her waist, pulling her closer.
       "Are you really gonna make me say it when you already know?" She asks. I chuckle and move a strand of her hair to the side.
    "I don't want to get the wrong idea," I say. She places her hand on the back of my neck and leans up on her too toes.
    "I want you," she says against my lips. I smile as she kisses me , her lips barely brushing mine in a teasing way. The kids heats up, my hands roaming her back and hers tugging at my hair. I pick her up and put her on the bed, my body dropping down with hers.
    I lean down and kiss her neck, sucking on the area I've learned is sensitive. Her hands grip my shirt as she let's out a moan. She lifts her hips against me, making me groan in pleasure.
      "Hmm," she moans as I bite down on her shoulder. My hands run down her sides and stop at her thighs. She brings my lips back to hers, her tongue slipping into my mouth.
   I pull back to breath. "Wow," I say. Her cheeks are flushed and her hair is messy now from my hands. "So does this mean...?"
    "I guess. I still have to end things with James," she says. I run my hands up and down her arms.
    "Okay," I say. She kisses my  cheek, making me grin. "So your really a going to give me a chance despite your parents?"
    "Yeah."
    ××××××××
        "Tori you have no reason to get implants," Catalina tells Tori. She broke things off with James yesterday and we haven't told anyone about us. Tori is staring at her breasts in the mirror, saying that she wants to get them bigger.
   "Your my sister, you have to say that. Raven, do you think their big? You seem to enjoy them, but-"
    "Your body is none of my concern, Tori," I tell her. She walks over and runs her hands down my chest. Catalina looks away, taking a deep breath. "Can you not touch me like this?" Tori's face grows confused but back off. She looks at her younger sister.
      "Why don't you do it?" She asks her.
    "Do what?" She asks.
    "Implants. Not to be rude, but you've always been the one with the smaller body," she tells Catalina. Now she looks uncomfortable.
    "Um, I might not like my body, but I would never get work done to it," she says. Tori shrugs and goes back to me, placing her hands on my waist. This girl. Catalina stands up and fixes her dress. "I'm leaving."
    "Why? You just got here," Tori says. I move away from her, making her groan roll her eyes. "Stay for a little bit." Catalina shakes her head.
    "No, I don't feel good. You two have fun though," she says as she grabs her coverup. I now realize that this was one if things she's was worried about with the relationship. She was worried about Tori.
    "Well, feel better." She gives a small smile and looks at me before leaving. When the door closes, I turn towards Tori, my arms crossed. "What?"
     "Why do you have to say things like that to her? You know that if you keep doing that, you're only going to make her more insecure." She sits down at the table.
     "She's used to it," she says. I sit down across from her.
    "And you can't be touching me like that. Not anymore," I say. Her brows draw together. "I'm not single and you touching me the way you do is wrong."
     "Just the other day you said you said you said you didn't want relationship. Now your in one. Do you just not like me?"' She says.   
     "Your very pretty, anyone with eyes can see that. But I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I love you as a friend and nothing more."

AN: I'm just gonna end it there cause whatever. COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM OR HER YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT!! Share! Stay alive |-/   -Veah