Aren't You Scared?

Catalina's POV
     I reach behind Draven and lock the door again. He raises his brows as he looks down at me. "Do you do your eyebrows?" I find myself asking. He chuckles, shaking his head.
    "No," he says with a grin. Shyly, I lean up and kiss him, my hand resting at the crook of his neck. He presses us closer together, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. My legs wrap around his waist as he presses me against the door.
    Him doing so, makes a noise, making us stop. My hands clench his shoulders. He softly, moves away from door and let's me down. I press my lips to his Adams apple, making his let our a growl like sound. He grips my ass, throwing his head back to give me better access.
     I unbutton his shirt and kiss down his hard, muscular chest. There's scars that you can tell were once deep cuts or scratches. There's bruises in his sides that I somehow didn't notice earlier. I get to his v-line and look up at him innocently. He gestures for me to stand. I do and look at him through my lashes.
    He kisses the my cheek, making me smile. "Are you okay?" He asks, pressing his hand to my forehead. I blush even harder. His eyes widened as he realizes. "I'm sorry," he says, stepping away and covering his crotch his hand hands.
    "Its fine," I say, feeling awkward. The door opens and Tori comes in, looking around. Her eyed widen when she see's Draven shirtless and with a hard on.
    "What's going on in here?" She asks, her face showing that she's angry. I look down at the floor. "What were you doing with my sister, Draven?" His jaw clenches. She looks back at me. "Your not as good as everyone thinks you whore."
     "This isn't her fault, Victoria," he tells her. James walks in and stands next to Tori. He grows pale as he realizes what was happening. "This isn't her fault."
    "Are you with him?" James asks me. I can't lose him. I decide to stay quiet, deciding that's the safe way out.
    "Why her and not me? How is this fair? You've known me for years and you know her what? Five minutes and your trying to get in her pants. She's not going to put out. She's not like us!"
     I walk out of the room, pulling James with me and go to the backyard. He looks at me with sad eyes. "Aren't you scared of him?" He asks. I shake my head.
    "Not at all; he calms me," I reply. "I can't lose you, James. Your my best friend and I don't want this ruining us." He grabs my hand.
    "I don't want to see you get hurt. If what people say about him is true, he could be just like who his father was," he says. My brows draw together. "Y-you didn't know?"
    "Know what?" He stay silent. "James, please tell me." He sighs and runs his hand through his shirt brown hair.
   "His father was a drug dealing and a very feared man. He wanted his son to one day take over the business. That's why it was so easy for everyone to believe that he killed that boy; cause that's something his father would have done without hesitation. Killing and hurting people was like breathing to him."
    I take a deep breath. "Just cause his father was like that doesn't mean he is." He shrugs.
    "But there's always a chance."

AN: Please comment a side of him or her you want to see!!! (It really helps when you do!) Share! Stay alive |-/       -Veah