Late Nights

Mature start 
                 Draven's POV
      I wake to Cata's kissing down my chest. Her hand goes into the waist band of my boxers. "Why are you awake?" I ask. She smiles against my skin.
    "Cause I woke up," she says with a chuckle. I reach over and turn my night stand might on, making the room dim. I pull her up.
    "That was one hell of a wakening," I say. She smiles proudly to herself. Tilting my chin up, she kisses me softly while grinning. I run my hands through her hair, feeling each lock slip through my fingers. Her hands lower my sweats and boxers as much as she can without me lifting my hips.
    Flipping us over, I glide her-my-shirt up her waist, exposing her soft stomach and breasts. She sits up and takes it the rest of the way off. I remove what little I have on, so were both in nothing. She reaches out to touch me, but I pin her hands down to the bed, a smirk playing on my face.
    "No touching," I tell her. She pouts. Although she acts like she doesn't like this, she's told me time and time again that she loves it when I'm rough and dominant with her. She shyly lowers her lavender underwear as I stand. "Touch yourself." Her face heats up; maybe that's too far. Sure, she's done it before, but that's inky when she's pleasuring me. "Make yourself cum for me."
    I sit in the chair we have placed in the corner, almost forgetting that I'm in the nude as well. Shyly, she touches herself, obviously feeling awkward.
    "You don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with." She nods and relaxes into the bed. Her eyes close as she hesitantly moves her fingers the way I would. I watch as her back arches off the bed. Standing and making my way to her, I get between her legs, looking up at her. She looks nervous. "Don't stop that."
    I place my mouth on her, getting the exact reaction I wanted. "Fuck," she groans, throwing her head back. I move her leg further to the side and move her hand out of the way. Her fingers tug at my hair as I feel her grow closer to loosing it.
    Just as she's about to finish, I stop and stand on my knees. She looks up at me with lust filled eyes. I'm still deciding if I want to be gentle or rough with her. Trusting into her, she winces at the feeling. "You okay?" I ask. She nods, taking deep breaths as if this this painful. Gentle it is.
    I go down on my elbows so I'm hovering over her and her legs are around my waist. Slowly, I start a comfortable pace for us. She closes her eyes, fingers running through my short hair. "Look at me, baby." She does as told, making me smile. I lace our fingers, and go harder.
    "Your so big." Usually I would make cocky remark back but I'm too busy admiring the way she looks right now with her cheeks red, lips parted, small beads of sweat gathering in her forehead and chest, and eyes burning into me. Her fingernails dig into my back as I kiss her passionately.
    "I love you," I say, my breaths becoming labored.
    "Faster," she requests. Her eyes shut as I comply and she clenches around me.
   "Cata," I moan loudly as I reach my peak. I don't stop since I know she hasn't finished yet, but is close. "Cum for me baby. Yell my name."
    "Dr-"
    "That's it. Cum." With that she comes undone under me, her back aching and biting down hard on her lip. I collapse on top of her, my arms finally giving out. She smiles beautifully at me. "If you ever need to wake me up again, that's a very good way to do it."
    ×××××
               End of mature
  Six months later (7 months pregnant) 
         I wake up to the sound of crying. Immediately, I shoot up and make my way to the living room. Cata's sitting on the couch, hand rubbing her baby bump. She didn't get a big as we were expecting, which made us a little worried, but found out its normal for some.
    "Love, what's wrong?" I ask in a panic. She looks at me with tear filled eyes.
    "Something's wrong with the baby."

AN: Cliffhanger wa.ha.haaaa! Comment what you think! Share! Stay alive |-/                          -Veah