California

Cata's POV
    My eyes, my body hurts, everything hurts. "I now remember why I stopped swimming." James laughs at me and wraps his arms around my waist, throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down," I laugh. He shakes his head. The sound of the screen door opening catching our attention.
    "Can you drown her while your at it?" Tori asks James with a smile. He throws me back into the water. I swim back up and jump onto his back. He holds me up by my legs. The look in Draven's eyes shows be doesn't approve, but I like when he gets all caveman; plus, the sex is better when he's proving that I'm his.
      Tori takes off her cover up and throws it at him before jumping in. He places it on the bench and takes his shirt off. My eyes roam over his body while he gets in.
   "Well I don't feel insecure at all," James says. Chuckling, I kiss his cheek. He swims over to the steps with me still on his back and sits down.
    "How long did your tattoos take?" Tori asks Draven.
    "I don't know. I got them all in prison, so I didn't really pay attention to the time," he says. Tori comes over and picks me up. She drops as if some things shocked her. 
    "Have you been eating?" She asks. That damn question again. I am eating, I just throw it up right after. Its more like my body rejects it other than me doing it to myself.
    "Everyone is tighter in water," I tell her. Draven picks me up from behind and kisses the back of my neck. I giggle at the feeling.
    "You trying to make me jealous, baby girl?" He asks Ina low voice that make me clench my thighs together.
    "I don't think I have to try that hard," I tell him. He presses his mouth to mine and pulls me closer to him. Tori gasps loudly, scaring. I pull myself away and sit back down next to James.
    "Did you propose?" Tori asks with wide eyes while grabbing my hand. James tenses beside me.
   "Its a promise ring," he answers. She raises her brows. "That we'll get married one." She looks at me in shock.
    "And you said yes?"
    "She's wearing the ring isn't she?" James says in a snappy tone before standing and walking away. I get up and run after him. Grabbing his arm, he spins around. "You seriously agreed to marry him one day?" He asks.
   "Yes," I reply. "Why is that so bad?"
    ××××××
            Draven's POV
     "Yes. Why is that so bad?" She asks her best friend. He scuffs and crosses his arms.
    "Cause he's not what you need for the rest of your life," he says. She looks around, taking a deep breath. "He's not safe, he's unpredictable. He's not loyal-"
    "And how the hell do you know that?" She asks, sounding angry now. Tori places her hand on my shoulder; I shrug it off.
    "Do you honestly think that him and Tori could just be friends and act the way they do with each other? They use to have sex-"
    "I don't need that reminder," she snaps. "If he's not loyal, then I would gladly leave. But is it so bad that I'm happy with him?" He takes her hands.
    "I love you, okay? You have the same feelings and you know that. We've liked each other since middle school, that doesn't just go away. I can make you happy. I'm the safe choice. You wouldn't have to dance around your dad. He likes me, whereas he hates Draven."
     "Stop," she tells him and goes up the stairs. I move away from Tori and walk inside to follow her. I grab his arm to get his attention.
    "Hey," I say. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask. He steps off to the side with me, his arms crossed. I swing at home punching him hard across the jaw. "Back the hell off."
     With that I run up the stairs to her room and open the door. She jumps at the sound of me coming in and looks at me from the window. "Sorry I ran off..again."
    "It's okay," I say, shaking out my fists. She comes I've and kisses my knuckles. "You know he's not telling you the truth right? I'm loyal to you. What I had with Tor-"
    "It'd be better if you didn't mention that," she says. I sighs and set her on my lap as I sit down on her bed.
     "What I had with her was nothing. I love you so much and that isn't going to change," I tell him. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "And your getting it later for your behavior." A lustful look appears in her eyes.
    "Before that, can I talk to you about something?" Brushing her hair to the side, I nod. "My moms taking the jon in California and we move in two months." My chest becomes tense.
    "When did you find that out?" I ask.
    "This morning before my parents left," she tells me. "That's why I was nervous when Tori asked about the ring. I don't get how this promise is going to work when we're states apart and-"
    "Stop. We'll make it work the best we can. I will marry you one day," I tell her. She buries her face in my neck and sighs. "And I'm sorry." She mumbles something. "I punched James." She shoots up and off my lap.
    "You did what?" She asks in shock.
    "That bastard got my nerves for the last time," I tell her. She rolls her eyes.
    "So you punched him? Your a lot stronger than him! Was she conscious when you came up here?" I shrug and grab her waist, drawing her between my legs.
    "In all honesty, I don't care if he was conscious or not," I say. Her arms around my neck. "Can we lay down?" She pushes me down and lays down close beside m. We're making the sheets wet, but neither of us seem to care. She leans in and kisses me. All I wanted to say relax, but okay. I grab her leg and throw it over my waist. Her hands fall into my hair as the our move hurriedly together. "I want you so much right now."
    "I'm yours," she says against my lips. I reach between her legs and tease her through her bathing suit bottoms. "Touch me."
     "Beg." The door to her took opens and Tori comes in.  
    "Oh dear lord. I'm sorry. I'll come back," she says and rushes out.

AN: What do you think will happen when she moves? Comment and share! Thank you for 2.k+ reads❤. Stay alive |-/      -Veah