Don't Stop Me

Draven's POV
     I wake with Cata sleeping close to my side. I couldn't sleep last night I couldn't sleep so she stayed and layer down with me. Hopefully, no one came in during the night to see us.
    Looking over at her, I see she's awake, studying the side of my face. "Staring is creepy," I mumble. She smiles.
    "Sorry, its just- I only had dreams of waking up to you again," she says. She may love with Noah, but I know she's in love with me. "Sorry. I shouldn't of said that-"
    "Its okay. I feel the same way," I tell her. She closes her eyes as I kiss her forehead. "Is it bad that I want you back?" She twists the ring.
    "Its okay. I feel the same way," she says, staring into my eyes. "I miss you. Everything about you. I'm starting to think Noah was just something to get my mind off of you." She traves my jaw with her index finger. "I love you."
    "I love you too."'
     ×××××
           Two days later
   "I don't understand what Tori and Noah could be talking about. They are complete opposites from each other," Draven says. I take my head off his shoulder.
   "I'm perfectly okay with them being gone at the grocery store. That means I have more time alone with you," I say, leanings down to kiss his cheek. He turns his head so he's kissing me. I sit up, pulling him into sitting position.
    "Can I make love to you?'' He asks. I nod, kissing his neck. He undoes my pants and takes my shirt off me. I throw his muscle hugging black T-shirt to the site and kiss his collarbones. "You look so beautiful," he says.
    "You've told me that like five times in the last hour," I say. "Lay down." He does as told and lets me get up. "Do you remember the last time we had sex at your apartment?" She asks. I nod, feeling a little nervous. She takes two scarfs out of her dresser and strides back over, taking her bra and underwear off she walks.
    "Oh so now your gonna tie me up?" I ask. She blushes.
   "Is that okay?" She asks shyly. I nod and place my hands above my head. She tired then to the headboard and blindfolds my eyes with the other scarf.
    "Okay, I didn't blindfold you," I say with a grin. She trails her hands down my body as she moves, making goosebumps appear. She removes my boxers and climbs onto the bed, laying on her stomach. "Whatcha do-" I can't finish cause I find out exactly what she's doing. She trails her lips down my v-line her hands brushing against my dick.
    She brushes her tongue against the tip, making me moan. She giggles and takes me in her mouth as much as she can. Her hand wraps around what she can't take. I raise my hips, she gags and grips my hips. "Don't move," she tells me with a stern voice before taking me again.
    Out of the roles we've made love, she's never been this confident and I love this. She let's out a sexy moan. "I'm gonn- I'm gonna cu-" I reach my peak before I can finish what I was saying. My whose body feels like it has been lit in fire and my kegs are shaking gently. That has to be the most intense orgasm I've ever had.
    Her lips trailing up my chest, makes the fore hotter. As she removes the scarf from my eyes, I grin at her. Now that I'm looking at her she looks shy and almost ashamed of what she's done. "Why do you look upset?" I ask her. Her cheeks flare the brightest red I've ever seen.
    "I'm just a little...shy," she says. I shake my head at her.  She moved so she's hovering over my dick. As she sinks down, she throws her head back and sighs in pleasure. "You feel-feel so big...bigger that usual. Oh my gosh." 
     She starts out slow, getting used to being on top for the first time, her hands resting on my abs. "Oh, Cata." Her eyes lock with mine as she bites her lip. "You're so tight, baby girl."
    "You feel so good inside me," she groans. She speeds up a little. I want to reach up to cup her small, but beautiful, breasts in my hands, but can't due to the scarfs. "I love you so much, baby."
    ××××××
          "We're back," Tori's voice yells from down stairs. When Cata and I both come down, she raises her brows.
    "He was helping me plug something in. I couldn't reach the outlet," she lies. She said she's going to break things off with him after they go back to California so he doesn't try to hurt me. I know I could beat his ass, but I understand.
    "You look flushed. You okay?" She nods and let's him kiss her. Little does he know where that mouth was a few hours ago.

AN: Wanted a little fluff. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN AND A SIDE OF HIM OR HER YOU WANT TO SEE!! Share! Stay alive |-/   thank you for 2.63k reads!                -Veah