I Can't

(Converse)            Draven's POV     Both Cata and I have been awake for a few minutes now and haven't said a word; instead we stare into each others eyes, simply enjoying each others company

               (Converse)
            Draven's POV
     Both Cata and I have been awake for a few minutes now and haven't said a word; instead we stare into each others eyes, simply enjoying each others company.
    I don't know what happened but she's not wearing her normal sleep.wear, which is normally shorts with a tank top or one my shirts. Instead, she's in her undergarments. Slowly, I trace hearts on her thigh. Her eyes close.
    "That feels good," she mumbles. I chuckle and rest my head closer to hers.
    "May I ask how you got out if your pajamas?" I ask. She blushes and her eyes meet mine.
    "It was too hot in here last night and you were holding me, so that made it worse. Instead of sweating all night, I just took everything off," she explains. I place my arm over her and hover over her body on my side. I slip my hand into her underwear and gently touch her. She bites her lip, not taking her eyes off of me. "Please," she whimpers.
   "Please what, baby?" I ask. She moans loudly as I enter another finger. "Tell me or I'll stop."
   "Make me cum-"
   "Oh wow," Tori's voice says from the door frame. Cata doesn't try covering her body that is exposed. "I never thought if hear that come out of your innocent clean mouth." Cata stands and grabs my shirt, putting it on. Mom and dad are in the living room. You should remember when you give your big sister a key."
     Cata looks frustrated but incant tell from what. She goes into the bathroom and gets ready. Standing I grab my sweats and out then on. "You've really damaged my innocent baby sister," Tori tells me.
   "Trust me, that pretty little mouth of hers isn't all that innocent," I say. Her eyes widen. "And last night, that mouth certainly wasn't clean. She gives better head than you ever did."
    "Excuse me?" A deep voice says from behind Tori. Mr.Rose stands there with an angry, disgusted look.
   "You can't get mad, cause that wasn't for you to hear. Its your fault for eavesdropping."
    ×××××
    I don't normally go to church with them so it's okay for me not to go. I did feel bad for leaving Cata with her father when he knows something he shouldn't about her and mines sex life.
    "Maybe this one?" Mark suggests. I look down at the ring and shake my head.
    "I know her and she wouldn't want something flashy. Tori told me to just go to Walmart for the ring," I say. Chuckling, my eyes and in a certain ring. I walk over and look over at Cody.
   "Okay then."
    ×××××
     I feel extremely awkward when I get to Cata's parents home. She doesn't know what happened, therefore she doesn't know why I'm so tense.
   "You okay?" She asks as she leads me to the kitchen. I nod, taking in a deep breath. "Did something happen when my dad was over this morning?" Me not saying anything gives her the answer.
   "Let's just say I said something very inappropriate and he shouldn't of heard. Technically its his fault for eavesdropping," I say. She groans and pulls me where everyone is.
    "Finally," Tori says when she sees us. Her father glares at me. "How was your appointment?" Tori asks Cata.
   "Um...good for the most part," she says, looking at me nervously. My brows draw together in confusion. We sit down and look around awkwardly. No ones really talking.
   "So, you no longer go to church?" Mr.Rose days. I bite down on my lip and look around.
    "I don't really fit in there," I say, clearing my throat. "But she's making me read the great book so that must count for something. I guess she scared that I'm going to hell." She rests her head on my shoulder, pecking the crook of my neck.
    "Probably the holy thing you guys do together," he mumbles.
   "What's that supposed to mean?" Cata sighs, sitting back up. Her mom and her lock eyes.
    "I mean with what I heard today, I can't help but think some things," he says. "Women aren't to be used as sexual objects."
    "Excuse me?" Cata snaps. "In your eyes I'm being used?"
    "That's what I mean exactly. Its just that two people shouldn't be intimate until marriage, he isn't exactly husband material. What if you were to get pregnant? Its clear he's not the type to stay." She stands up and walks out at the mention of getting pregnant.
    I stand up and go after her. "I want to be alone," she says when I get to the porch. She looks up at me with tear filled eyes. "I've trued everything to try and make him like you; at least accept us. I don't know what els-"
    "We don't need his approval. We've been together for how damn long? Almost six years if you don't count the year we weren't together. If he doesn't like me, he doesn't. That doesn't change the way we feel," I tell her.
   "But its hard. For some reason he's never been satisfied with anything I do-"
    "Come with me," I interrupt her. She seems taken back by my eagerness, but stands.
   ×××××
    "Is there a reason why we always end up back here?" She asks as she looks at the water. I take her hand and turn he so she's looking at me. Her eyes meet mine. "What?"
    "I love you and your prefect," I start. She looks confused. Neither of us are the mushygushy type. "I didn't think you were anything special she I first met you, and was completely wrong. I want to have a future with you, kids, everything. You are my forever and loosing hurts to just think about. I'm not goof at these speeches, so yeah."
    I take the small box out for the pocket. Her eyes water and she steps back; I'm holding her hand so she can't step that far away. "I want to be able to wake up to you ever day. To be the only one you've ever been in love with. Marry me."
   "Draven-"
    "I love you." She let's a few tears slip.
   "I love you too, but I can't."

AN: oh shit. Comment why you think she said no!! Share! Stay alive |-/                -Veah