Keep Letting Me Down

Draven's POV
I circle Kieran as he sits in the chair, his arms crossed and a hard look on his face. You can definitely tell that him and Cata are siblings. "We got into your messages, you know that right?" I ask. I had thought it was a stupid decision in the first place to give him a phone, but we made it so that he couldn't call anyone but us. Turns out he's smart and got into the system.
"Did you now? I was getting confused as to why I'm here," he says sarcastically. I kneel down in front if him. Cody and I make eye contact.
"Hand me the blowtorch," I say, holding my hand out. Once its in my hand, I stand and turn it on smiling as the fire awakens from it. "Now, we couldn't see your messages with Tig, but could see it was him. Now you could just tell me what you guys were talking about, or I could those handy tool. Your choice."
His face pales, but he still smirks. "You know I won't rat. With how long I've been here, making weapons for you douchebags, I don't understand how you think I know anything."
"You know where he was hiding out when you first got here, that's enough. If that wasn't a big give away, you would have told us last week or five years ago. You know more than you let on," Mark says. I examine the dangerous object in my hand.
"You gonna talk?" He stays quiet. I place the torch close to his near arm and press down on the button that releases the fire. He yells out in pain as it hits his skin. I stop. "Nothing?" He glares at me, sweating heavily.
Cody grabs the object from me and forces Kieran's zipper down, pointing it at his crotch. "This might hurt." The smile playing on Cody's face tells me he enjoys the feeling if this; the power it gives.
"STOOOPP!!" Kieran yells. "Mexico; he was in Mexico." I cross my arms.
"What were you guys talking about?" I ask.
"He-he wouldn't tell me anything. As far as he knows, I left him. He did tell me one thing though," he says. "Do you enjoy fucking my little sister?" I grab the torch and do exactly what Cody did.
"She isn't you little anything." (Comment what that's from!)
×××××

      I get inside and see Cata laying on the couch, her face in a book

I get inside and see Cata laying on the couch, her face in a book. Taking my shoes and jacket off, I go over to her. She doesn't look at me as my eyes roam over her. Shes in a all see-through white nightgrown, letting me see her white underwear beneath and no bra.
"What's wrong, baby?" I ask. She closes the book and looks at me, clearly disappointed.
"Did you honestly forget about diner with my parents, or was business more important?" She asks and gets up. She's taken all her makeup off from today, leaving fresh faced; the freckles on her face visible, there's not many, but their there.
"Listen, I told you I would be lat-"
"Late, Draven. You didn't say you weren't coming at all," she cuts me off. "You could have called. I messaged you a few times to make sure you were okay, but got no response."
I stand up and make my way over, sitting down on the island stool. "It was important that I had to stay late. Please understand," I say. She shakes her head at me and gets water. "Its not like I've done this before."
Her eyes widen. "Are you kidding me?" She says. "You've done this so many times; in all honestly, I'm surprised I haven't given up on you. My college graduation, you didn't come. Christmas last year, I was alone in California and you said you'd come, and you didn't last minute. My parents had a dinner celebration for my book release, and where were you?"
She wipes away tears from her eyes and looks away from me. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to balance all of this, I'm trying. Just please, hang in there." I stand and grip her waist.
Bending down I kiss her passionately. Her hands rest on my biceps as our lips and tongues work together. She pulls back and grabs her book. I wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her shoulder. Gripping her breast, she turns her head.
"I don't feel like doing that," she says. I remove myself away from her and sit back down. I understand that she doesn't want sex, and I won't pressure her into it. I can see I had an affect on her though, her nipples are hard from my touch, but for some reason she wouldn't give in. I can tell she's mad.
"Your mad."
"I'm not mad," she snaps. "I'm upset cause you keep letting me down and worse of all you don't tell me anything about what you do." I run my hands through my hair.
"If your so upset with me, why did you come here? I thought you were staying at your place anyways?" I snap, finally loosing it, my voice raising but not too much.
"Because I had to make sure you were okay!" She yells at me. That makes my expression go blank. She wipes her tears away. "Every time you leave, I'm terrified you won't come back. I'm scared of loosing you and you don't care!"
"Cause you can't control that! We talked about this, you knew this business came with me and you stayed. All of a sudden, it's getting to you and you need to let it go!"
She swallows down the lump in her throat. Turning around, she grabs her keys and bag. "Where are you going?" I ask, fixing to stand.
"Home. I don't want to be with you right now."

AN: Pretty emotional chapter. This was his violent aggressive side, requested by @laqueeshaork (thank you for commenting BTW❤). Thank you for 2.79k reads! Comment what you think will happen with them and a side of HER you want to see!! Share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah