Drag Me Down

Draven's POV    I still can't forget the feel of her skin on my lips

            Draven's POV
    I still can't forget the feel of her skin on my lips. Her hair had smelt like roses. If it only it were her lips I had kissed. She had felt good when I had kissed her, I was able to hear the moans she tried to hide.
     I can't even pay attention to what Pastor Arron is saying. Here I am thinking about his daughter's soft moans while he's talking about God. Maybe that makes me a terrible person, but I could careless.
     He holds his arms up and drops them, signaling that we can leave now. I spot Catalina getting up from the front pew next to her mother. Everyone here is faker than plastic, it makes me sick that people have to hide what's going on in their lives for the pleasure of others.
    I get outside, the cold hair hitting me. Its glumey out giving the illusion its going to rain. Tori walks up to me and cocks a brow. "I didn't think you would come again," she says. Things thankfully haven't been awkward with us since she kissed me, or we had sex. Its still as it was.
    "I can't hide from everyone as much as I would want to," I tell her. From the corner of my eye I can see James and Catalina talking. She's tense and looks like she doesn't want to him talking to him. "The sun is in my face, can we move over here," I say as we move closer to Catalina. Now I can hear what their saying.
    "The sun isn't even out," Tori says. I shrug. "I wanted to talk to you about-" I tune her out and listen to the conversation beside me.
     "I'm a total asshole," James says. Catalina turns around and looks at the church with a are you serious look. "Sorry, I'm stupid. I know you didn't enjoy what Ray did, and as a friend of your it was extremely wrong of me to say that. And that night, I had been slightly intoxicated. I wanted to actually just kiss you; I've wanted to for years and when you gave me the chance, I messed up."
     She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I can forgive, but I can't forget," she tells him. He gives her a small smile. He steps closer and tilts her chin up. Her face blushes as he leans down and kisses her.
     She's dragging me down, but she doesn't even know. She's not even doing anything that should be doing this to me. All she's doing is kissing the boy she's liked for years.
     "Are you okay?" Tori asks. I nod, snapping my attention back to her. She rolls her eyes and takes my hand. "Come on, you seem tense." I stop walking, making her come to a stop as well. "What?"
    "This is a church, you can't do that sort of thing here," I tell her as if she's crazy. She runs her hands down my chest.
    "You didn't think that when you fucked Amy Lane Junior year," she says. I bite my lip, knowing she's right about that. Don't judge me, she's wearing too short of clothing for church and I was a horny teenage boy.
    "I was young, dumb, and full of cum (who said this!? Comment!)" I tell her as I step farther away. As I do I bump into someone. Turning around, I see James and Catalina. She looks startled, but he looks upset.
    "Gonna beat me up again?" He asks. My jaw clenches along with my fists.
    "Don't tempt me," I say through gritted teeth. Catalina's and mines eyes lock for a second, but all too soon she looks away from me. "Plus, I couldn't fight you anyways here. Wouldn't be appropriate." He glares at me.
    "So are you two like together?" Tori asks them. Neither of them answer that. "Fine I get it. Dad will be happy if you are. He likes James."
    ××××××××
     The chain rattles as I punch the punching bag hard. Sweat beads on my chest. A knock on the front door grabs my attention. I run out of the took that I've made into a little gym.
    When I open the door and see Catalina I'm surprised. She looks up at me with shy eyes. I live yo the side to let her in. "You forgot your jacket again," she says and hands it to me. My eyes search hers. "That's all. Tori gave me your address so I could give it to you."
     I clear my throat and take the jacket from her. "Thank you," I say. She takes a deep before walking towards the door. "Are you together with James now?" I ask her as I turn around. She looks at me with wide green/blue eyes.
    "I guess. Why?" She says. I set the jacket down before waking closer to her.
    "Don't you think you could do so much better, and I'm not talking in just the terms of looks, but in personality. I heard what he told you, and although, I don't know what happened with you and your ex, it couldn't of been good. If he takes to you like that once when he lost his temper, what makes you think he won't to something similar next time?" I say.
     She sighs. My eyes catch the chain around her neck. Its a green stone with blue swirls, it reminds me if her eyes. "I don't understand how-how you-"
    "Snap at me. You don't have to force yourself to be the daughter your parents wish you were right now. Are you bad at me cause I'm speaking the truth?" I say. I want to see her breaking point.
     "I'm not forcing myself to be anything I'm not. And James regrets what he said to me that day," she says. Her voice is so soft and quiet. "He's actually a great guy that has never let me down ad I trust which is saying a lot since I find it hard to trust men."
    I step very very close to her. Her small body tenses. "He can disown that trust in a second, just like he did the other day. You need someone that can treat you better," I tell her.
    "I just came to drop your jacket off, not get a relationship lecture that my parents will soon give me. I'm not even supposed to be around you," she says. I release a deep breath, not believing what she just said.
    "Why? Cause your mommy and daddy don't want you around someone that killed their best friend?" I snap. She flinches. "Well I didn't kill him! HE PULLED THE DAMN TRIGGER WHEN I WENT TO GET THE GUN OUT OF HIS HAND! I'm not a dangerous person unless you get on that side of me."
    Her face is pale and she looks like she's going to be sick. "Where's your bathroom?" She asks in a panic. I point over to the door on the right, almost forgetting what we were just talking about. She jogs over to the bathroom.
   The sound of throwing up makes me forget completely about me losing my temper on her. I rush over to her and and kneel down, my hand placed on the small of her back. She throws up, her back arching. After she's done she stands and wipes her mouth off.
    "There's a spare tooth brush in the cabinet that you can use," I tell her. She gives me a small smile as I leave. A few minutes after she comes back out and stands next to the door. "Did something make you sick or...?" 
    She pales. "Can I trust you?" She asks. I nod, staring directly into her enchanting eyes. "I think I might be pregnant."

AN: Motherf**king plot twist / cliffhanger! What do you guys think? Comment and share! Stay alive |-/      -Veah