Goth X Palette [N&J]

Request: Same Person XD

Goth's POV

I sat down on my chair while reading a book. Helping people with their books I soon heard footsteps. I looked up to see Nightmare. Mostly just looking around to see someone. "Anything I can help you with?" I asked him, turning his attention to me.

"Yes, I'm looking for Palette," I looked confused "Im suppose to help him with a part of history he didn't understand. I told him to find me in the library." I put my book down and shook my head "Sorry I didn't see my Palette."

Nightmare sighed. "What book are you reading?" I turned to see my book, "The Silver Eyes, by Scott Cawthon," Nightmare chuckled "You like those kids shows?" I frowned "Hey. It's interesting!" I said while looking away.

"It's Palette's favorite book!" (I don't really know-) Nightmare looked at me "Why are you reading it?" It's interesting plus I really wanna know why he's always so hipped up. "Because I can?" I said and I soon see Palette. With his soft and beautiful smile. I blushed while seeing it. He shines my world.

"Hi Goth! Hi Mr. Nightmare!" I waved "Hi Palette," we both kissed we could of kissed longer but Nightmare was here. We pulled away but soon after the lessons with Nightmare. Palette and I went to the park and we both sat down.

I was admiring Palette until he threw me something. I bouncy ball? I looked at him in confusing while he was giggling, I threw him the ball and he catches it. We keep doing this until a baby bones. Alone in the cold, it made me sad to see them like this.

"Oh gosh! A baby!" Palette squeaked and I picked him up "Maybe around 5 months?" I said mostly like a question "Let's keep them!" I looked at him "What? You know how hard it is to take care a child!" Palette shook his head "Come on! Look at the conditions he's in!" He's right.

"Alright, we'll take him in," Palette smiled. "Maybe, my parents have baby clothes!" I said and Palette nodded and we head to my house.

"Hi Goth," My father, Reaper said with a lazy smile, "Hi Reaper, do you still have some baby clothes?" He looked confused "Why?" He asked and I said "Well Palette wanted the baby we-" I got interrupted "YOU'RE A FATHER!?" Reaper said while smiling wide, Geno came in "WHAT!?"

Palette blushed, "No, we found a baby on the park," Geno frowned "Well, thanks for ruining my dreams Reaper," Father chuckled "Sorry,"

Reaper took out some baby clothes and it fit on the baby. I smiled and I started to feed him trying to get him to sleep, but Palette wanted to stay here for the night. I nodded, it's like Palette and I are gonna be parents!

Palette's POV

I smiled and started at Goth and the baby, I'm gonna call them Elijah. I looked at Goth, "How about Elijah?" I asked Goth looked at me "I liked Levi better," I looked at Goth, "What???"

We both talked and decided Levi, I sighed "It's a cute name," I said while snuggling with Goth and Levi. He smiled "Not as cute as your," I blushed. We soon kissed softly and Goth put Levi in a crib.

I stared and I see Goth taking off his jacket, and he lays down with me. I smiled and go to sleep. I can imagine a new life, now that Levi has join. "I love you, Goth~" Goth smiled "I love you more~" and we had a passionate kiss.

Words: 606

~~~

Shoot, I have no ideas for the next one-