UnderFell! Fresh X Shy! Reader

Requested: SmileQueen2001

Y/n's POV

I was walking down town, school has been cancelled which was nice I guess. I am with my dog, P/n he/she have been with me for a long time. Me and P/n kept on walk, I really don't like to talk. Especially to guys, they talk a lot but girls mostly talk, it's really annoying when they talk a lot. I'm mostly a shy person, and I mean really, really shy. I soon lead P/n to a park, and I just sit down next to a tree and went on my book.

I soon hear dog barking which got me confused, is P/n barking? I look from my book and see P/n barking at me which I was confused. What did I do? But then I realize there was someone behind me, I turn around and see a girl, the sun is hitting on my e/c so it was difficult to see. I squinted my eyes and see her.

B/n...

This is B/n, she's been a bitch ever since I met her. She always hits, and blames everything at me, I frown and glared at her and she glared me back. Why can't she leave me alone? I see her fake b/h/c, I soon snap out of my thought and looked at her. "What do you want?" I growled at her and I hear her shitty voice "Get. Away. From. Him." She growled back. Oh did I forgot, she thinks I like UnFresh. UnFresh is the popular guy in town, popular bully that's what he says. But he once helped me and I really wish to say thank you to him but I never saw him.

"Sorry, but I don't like him." I told her with a glare. Oh! And fun fact she always tries to see him but she's just like Bunny to Pj, Unfresh pushes her away. It's so sad to watch her like that. "Yes you do! You're lying!" She kept repeating and cause a crowded around us, this is bad! While we were arguing soon the people chanted "fight fight fight!" I looked around and looked back.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

My heart beats faster

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

B/n smirked and curled her hands to a fist.

I looked at her with fear, shit

I kept looking at her my heart goes faster faster and faster. She soon pulled her arm all the way back ready to punch me, I closed my eyes and prayed "Leave her alone!" Someone growled and went in front of me and got hit. I gasped as they get hit in the face "UnFresh!" screamed in fear. I ran to them and saw him. "Oh my gosh! UnFresh! Are you okay!?" I said in a worried tone and he smile "Of course, sweetheart" He said making me blush by the nickname he gave me. He chuckled by my blush and I look over and see B/n looking at UnFresh "Oh my gosh! UnFreshy! I'm sorry! I was aiming at that brat!"

UnFresh looked annoyed, "That's the point!" B/n looked confused and angry "Why are you always trying to protect her!?" Unfresh suddenly said "Because.." I looked at him, also wanting to know why. UnFresh caught me staring at him and suddenly had a faint red blush go across his face and sighs. "Because, we're dating!" I looked confused at what he's trying to do but had a huge blush across my face. The crowd gasp with confusing, and looks at B/n and she looked pissed off and glared at me. "Fine, be that way!" I could see tears coming up her eyes, "You're making that biggest mistake!" She walked away with a sassy tone.

I turn around to see the crowed looking away, and walking away giving us some time to think what just happen. I look back and see UnFresh not there and I looked confused and turn around if I can see him again and he was behind me but when I was about to say something he placed his boney lips with mine. I looked shocked and my blush went worse and suddenly I felt his hands snake around my waist , and I kissed him back and felt him flinch showing that he was surprised.

I smiled through the kiss, and wrapped my hands around his neck pulling us closer and we soon pulled away. "I love you, Y/n" He gazed at me with his  shades and I kissed his cheek "I-I love you too.." still had that huge blush on my cheek and he chuckled and pulled me close "How about we get nice- cream, Sweetie?~" I blushed more and nodded "Alright." We both walked to the nice cream place holding hands.

I stopped him. "W-Wait.." I said while he stop walking. I smiled and grabbed P/n. "This is UnFresh, P/n." I introduced them. "This is P/n, UnFresh," UnFresh reaches to scratch his head while P/n bites him.

Oh boy!

Words: 887

~~~

Done! This gotta be the cheesiest thing I ever did in my entire life, but it was alllll worth it! I really enjoy writing this so I hope you enjoy this adorable one shot! :3 Baii!