UnderSwap! Sans X Depressed! Reader

Requested: Thedragonrider6

B/n: Boyfriend's name
F/n: Friend's name

Y/n's POV

As I walk through the door, I was gonna tell B/n that's we we're gonna have a baby. While I was stuck at my mind, I dropped the pregnancy test, and see my boyfriend. B/n, kissing my best friend, someone I can trust. F/n, I stood there shocked, they kissed while holding each other close. Like we use to do it.

I felt warm tears, go down my cheek. I growled and grabbed B/n by the collar and (bitch) slap him.  Across. His. Face. Left with a red hand mark, on his cheek. He stood their, scared to move,"How could you." I said, venom on my voice. F/n looked away, "F/n, why the hell would you do this to me!?" They flinched and said nothing.

"It's not--" I heard F/n speak, "Don't you dare say, 'It's not what it looks like,'" I glared at her "Don't start saying crap like that!" I shouted and went to my room and was packing my bags.

The door opened and revealed B/n, "Baby, ple--" I looked at him "Don't baby me." I kept packing while I felt hands on my waist, I shot my head up and punched him away. He hit the wall on his head, I quickly finished packing and left. I see F/n, in the living room. Crying, I scoffed.

I was red, with anger. But in the inside, I was all blue, why. Why the hell did they do that!? I went to my car, and turned the engine on. I went to Awaken's house. The only friend that doesn't know F/n, because if I got with someone that knows F/n, they'll want us to make up. That's no gonna help. I parked and knocked on the door, weakly.

I sobbed at her door, she opened the door. The purple highlights, combined with her brunette hair. Her eyes looked in fear "What happen!?" She let me in while my eyes we red from crying.

I sat down and told her everything, she growled and hugged me. "Can I stay here, until--" she stopped me "Stay here as much as you want," she said. I smiled weakly, but she didn't know. That I was pregnant.

~ 2 Months Later ~

My bump, shows a bit. But I cover it so Awaken doesn't find out, I was in the sofa. Thinking, I'm depressed ever since. But I don't do intense things, I don't decide to cut. I know this, because that would damage the baby.

I decided to keep the baby, I'm not gonna abandon them because of him. He's not gonna stop me from anything, while I was rubbing my bump I heard a knock on the door, Blueberry Sans. I used to like him, but since I was dating B/n. I stopped liking Blueberry.

He had his sweet smile "Hiya Y/n!" He said and I smiled, this smile can fool anyone. No one even knows it's fake. "Hi Blueberry," He frowned "What's wrong?" I looked at him "What? I'm fine," I said kept smiling "No your not," He didn't believe me, "Y/n you know I hate lying, and I can see your lying." I stopped smiling and looked down. "Fine. Come in."

He walked in, I sat down with him sitting with me. "I found out B/n... Cheating on me," He's pupils widen "With my best friend F/n." Blueberry, looked at me and noticed tears falling down. I sniffed and felt his index finger cleaning my tears, "Is that why I don't see you and B/n together?" I nodded my head, "Yeah, and it was a important day," He looked confused "Why?"

I looked at my bump, "I'm pregnant." I said out of the blue, Blueberry flinched. "Why that fucking asshole," He whispered and I heard him. I looked at him with shocking look, Did he just--

"Y/n," He looked up, "Your an amazing person, your so sweet, beautiful, amazing, smart, kind, and so special." He placed his hand on my cheek, "He's so blind to see," I looked at him, gazing at him, "He doesn't know true beauty that's was in front of him, Y/n your the most specialist person I met." I blushed slightly and smile softly and placed my hand where his hand was.

That's when it hit me, "You know something?" I asked him, he looked confused "Yes?" I closed my eyes softly as while smiling. My real smile, "I always liked B/n, but I realized something. Ever since I dated him," I heard him scoot closer and I opened my E/c looked at him. "It made me stop my true feelings I have for you," I said said while his face exploded with a huge blue deep blush.

I soon saw, the fog of my depression was fading away. I love you, Blue. Your my true love.

Blueberry's POV

I see Y/n's eyes, shinning. Her shine was back, I smiled still blushing from her comment. "You like me?" I asked and she nodded, "Yes I do," I hugged her, and she hugged back. "I love you Y/n, I really do," I said.

Y/n giggled, I missed her laugh, "I love you too," I hold her while she pulled away "What about the baby?" I smiled and placed my forehead with hers, "We'll raise them," I said "So you don't mind the--" I chuckled "No, I don't. We could be a family." She smiled "Thank you," she said.

"No thank you, Y/n." I said.

~Bonus~

"YOU'RE WHAT!?" Awaken screeched while B/n stood there shocked "Mmhhm," I said glaring at B/n. Blueberry, was next to me, we got engaged last week. He's always been a sweetheart to me. "B/n..." Awaken growled and chased B/n. I tried to stop her but, my bump was on the way. 7 months, 2 more. I'm really glad Blueberry came in that day.

In the end of the day.
.
.
.
B/n went to the hospital... Thanks Awaken.

Hehe.

Words: 1030

~~~~

I'm starting school in 2 days. Going to 8th grade, jeez so old. Anyways updates will be slow but I'll try to update as much as I can.