Spray Cray X Shy! Reader

Requested: Blue_Chan12

Y/n's POV:

I was walking to school with my friend Awaken, (added myself just for fun :P) and I turn around and see Spray Cray. I blushed and hear Awaken snicker "I know you like him, Y/n," I blushed hard, "Is it that obvious?" I asked her and she nodded. "It's okay if you like him, no one's gonna judge ya' Y/n" I look back at him and see him talking to his friends, and soon I received a message and see it was from Palette. I slowly opened it and see his text message.

"Meet us in the cafeteria"

I was confused and looked at Awaken, she looked at me and shrugged. Guess she doesn't know why they asked. So me and Awaken walked in and we see Cil, Quill, Pj, Fresh, Idle, and Palette, I soon saw in bold letters.

SCHOOL DANCE!

I see Awaken walking to the group of skeletons and I soon saw Palette's smile wide "HEY, GUYS!!" and waved his hand back and forth and I started to blush of embarrassed and soon heard the doors open and we all turn around and see Cray, I started to blushing f/c and look away.

"Hey, people!" He put out his permanent smile out which made my heart beat fast. We all talked for awhile and soon saw Palette stand up and we stopped talking and we all looked at the cheerleader. "Do you guys know why you're here?" He had his cheer smile and we all look at each other and looked back to him with a confused face, which cause his smile fade to a frown.

"Didn't PJ tell you?" He asked again and we all shook our head which made him frown again. "I don't even know what's going on." Pj said.

Palette sighed and pointed up and I already knew what he meant. Awaken soon spoke "Cool a sign now can we leave?" I glared at her and so did Palette, "No you can't Awaken, now get my megaphone, please!" She groaned and got up and handed it to him, "WE ARE DOING A SCHOOL DANCE PEOPLE!!!" I felt my ear drums bleed and Awaken was with Palette, so she could be deaf for a while.

"Isn't good if you put the megaphone down, please?" Cil asked "NOPE MY FRIEND!" Palette screamed to the megaphone which made Awaken fall to the floor.

"Asgore, help me" The galactic girl muttered and Cil went up to help her out.  "Thanks, Cil" She thanked. "No problem, Awaken" Cil said and they went back to their seat.

I soon felt someone staring at me but I can't figure it out. "Okay, are you guys in or what?" Palette asked everyone. Everyone looked at each other and looked back at him, they all nodded.

"THANKS GU-" He was interrupted by Awaken taking the megaphone, Palette looked at her and she soon screamed in the megaphone "HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOW?!" Palette was knocked out and everyone looked at Awaken as she was crazy. Which she is.

Awaken looked at the unconscious cheerleader, ¨Are you okay Pal?¨ Palette put up a thumbs up showing he's okay. Awaken helped Palette up and soon we all started to do our jobs.

Soon everyone started to get a job from Palette, which i got party decorations with Fresh and Cray. I was so blushing right now when i heard Cray's name, I soon started to blow the balloons, Fresh with the streamers and Cray with the set up for the band.

"Hey Y/n! A little help?" Cray asked and I shakily nodded and walked up to him, "I thought about, maybe a disco ball what do you think?" I thought about it and nodded of agreement "Sounds cool" I told him and his smile widen with sweetness "Great, ill pick you up to look at the disco balls!" I blushed hard and nodded slowly, "A-Alright.." Cray chuckles "Cool! Just tell me your address and Ill pick you up!"

"O-Okay, its (Your address).." I told him, and he noted it. "Great! See you around 4:45?" I nodded again of agreement. He smiles at me again and I jump down the stage and see Awaken and Fresh with their smirking faces. "Nice, you got asked out." Awaken says with the nerd nodding with agreement, which made my blush go worse "AWAKEN!" I cover my face.